I3DI

United Call - Organization and Leadership

In light of this break of containment in California that is being announced, with cases in Kentucky, Illinois, and the obvious vaccine push about to fall on us, I would like to suggest that all the leadership here begin reaching out to each other, establishing communications across the country and we begin forming support groups, smaller communities with individual leadership.  Nobody will be escaping this, it's a silent weapon, you go for eight to ten days with no symptoms, passing it, no mask will protect from it, it's airborne, everybody is going to experience this.  I can tell you, no matter what, do not take the vaccine.  The fund provider of this weapon has advocated elimination of the population as close to zero as possible.

This has already broken containment on the west coast.  Massive emergencies are coming.  By organizing now, having support groups, solid leadership, I know if people are interested I can tell you if the internet goes down, there is a way to keep communities in contact via the same method the cell phones use.  You don't want to be caught alone in this as things unfold we need to all be together.  Just a recommendation.