fixer

New Private Instant Messenger - VIP Members Only Feature

Support the site by donating or becoming a VIP here - https://www.mymilitia.com/vip/

We have added a new instant messenger for the sites VIP members.

If you are a VIP you can start a chat right from the bottom of the members card..

chat copy.jpg

this is how it works

Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 9.42.39 PM.png

I ran a test just now, figured out how to select a user to send a message to, then the software told me "I didn't have permission to chat". No big deal at all. It's just an chat population list that needs modified.

Man... stuff like this takes hours of work no one ever knows about. Thanks @ fixer .

Author of the topic Posted
3 hours ago, Matt In West Virginia said:

I ran a test just now, figured out how to select a user to send a message to, then the software told me "I didn't have permission to chat". No big deal at all. It's just an chat population list that needs modified.

Man... stuff like this takes hours of work no one ever knows about. Thanks @ fixer .

you can not use to chat to regular users only vip and staff

Author of the topic Posted
5 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

How does one use this new feature?  Is it designed to allow one-to-one private communication between VIP members?

cluck messenger at the bottom of the site, and search the user name or scroll pver a user name on the site and when the usercard pops up click chat