Todd A. Slee

Nancy Pelosi's Due

yeah, " ethics charges " what a joke.

We wouldn't have a government at all, if " ethics charges " were actually ever used to remove someone from the Senate or Congress.

She is way over due on getting sacked, and having someone shut her up, but nothing is ever going to shut her up, she could be removed tomorrow on any grounds, she can get voted out next go around, it wont matter, she is just going to keep blathering, and then peddling books, and then doing interviews until the sick left gets tired of propping her up and moves on to the next shiny thing dangling in front of them.

Roger that.  N.P. should not be in politics at all; she is a disgrace to the Dems and Washington D.C., and both of them are too ignorant to be embarrassed.  Unfortunately, she'll probably continue to be a thorn in everyones side until her cronies get fed up with her.

Author of the topic Posted

She needs to do what myself and many others do, repent, get a clear head and forsake what is bad. She knows far better, being Catholic. It ain't like people don't get caught up in wrongdoing at times, we all do, but it don't seem she's learning much.

10 hours ago, Todd A. Slee said:

She needs to do what myself and many others do, repent, get a clear head and forsake what is bad. She knows far better, being Catholic. It ain't like people don't get caught up in wrongdoing at times, we all do, but it don't seem she's learning much.

Catholic in name only, that bitch drives past a Catholic Church and she starts smoking.  She is just coming off more and more like a mental patient and should of been put out to pasture probably 10 years ago.

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

Well, and she got excommunicated by the Catholic church a few years ago. To me that indicates even they think she's bad; the Catholics seem to be a very understanding part of the church, so if they said out with her, that's really not good.

Edited by Todd A. Slee
addition

2 hours ago, Todd A. Slee said:

Well, and she got excommunicated by the Catholic church a few years ago. To me that indicates even they think she's bad; the Catholics seem to be a very understanding part of the church, so if they said out with her, that's really not good.

ah see, now that , I did not  know, I did have to look it up, and it looks like from what i could find, she was given a " pre excommunication warning " and is no longer allowed to receive communion.

Not that it matters, I seriously doubt she has even contemplated going to a Sunday mass, the lime light she is in, would just cause a giant problem for her, it would put the priest on the spot to decide if he was going to give her communion or not, and then it just becomes a giant P.R Stunt by pelosi in the end to actually attend. The Church has every right to excommunicate her and deny her communion, but it takes a priest with a big pair to be able to withstand the political onslaught of actually abiding by Church teachings and law, and then for her to get an actual official document from the Vatican saying she is excommunicated, would be a giant P.R Nightmare that the church doesn't want.   On the other hand, The Separation of Church and State is exactly what is supposed to prevent from happening, it is to protect our nation from religious laws be it sharia or catholic cannon law / doctrine, and to prevent our elected officials from being influenced by religious leaders. As much as I hate Pelosi , The church has zero right to try and bully her political opinions and thusly get a foot hold into American Politics. The left worries all the time about some Catholic or Christian politician being able to be manipulated by the Church or their religious leaders, and here ya go with how Pelosi was attacked by the Church. And it is an attack by the Church, there is no need for the Church to piss around with pandering to her via media outlets or anything, more over, anyone who goes to a Catholic Church knows good and well that the Priest isn't going around and making sure everyone has gone to Confession before Receiving Communion, or issuing reminders to be in good standing with the Church before Communion or risk excommunication.  The double standards between politics and religion are just non stop.

Anyhow the only thing I could find in regards to her religious standing are from 2019 on the issue.

Really, she has gone out of her way to excommunicate herself from the Church, She doesn't need an official document from anyone stating that she is. More over any politician claiming to be Catholic has a harder time to prove it because as a person of faith, one should know that their actions do speak louder than their words, and if they are not living  the faith, helping the poor, etc,,, then why try and pretend, and pander to that base.

I would have more respect for an Agnostic Politician who admits what he or she believes than someone faking what they believe., I could at least tolerate the Democrat party from back in the 90s because they were not these giant liars, they were liars but not as big... Their base of voters are so ignorant and dumbed down and some what immoral, that there really is no more need for these psycho democrats to lie anymore. They can just flat out say what they believe and they will still get the votes from that base.