My fellow Patriots. This year has began as a shit show. Day by day we are bieng distracted by the fake media, feeding us lies. Dividing our country instead of uniting. Bonding instead of fighting. I have no doubt we will have a Civil War in this country. I fear for my childrens future and their families. Our rights and freedom have been stripped away and coated to a degree that we need "Privilege" or "Sanctuary" to exercise a god given right. We must maintain strong and committed to what we must do to preserve our freedom and lives. If we let the Elite take control, we will never be the same Nation. "Together we stand, Divided we fall"

Stand by my True Patriots, and God bless.

What we are SEEING today is the culmination of power the Deep State has accumulated in the last 80 years. Keep in mind they have been advancing their agendas for that long, but we have only begun to clearly SEE it (understand what it is, who it is and how they operate) for the last 3 1/2 years because President Donald Trump is dragging all of the Deep State out of the shadows by it's ears kicking and screaming, into the light where we can ALL see them.

When President Trump 1st became President, Republicans were so brow-beaten by the Deep State and their activist (fake media) they were actually afraid to stand up and be a Republican. But that has changed. Alot has changed. Alot MORE will change in the coming 5 years of President Trump. President Trump has an extraordinary ability to focus on the tasks at hand and get them done regardless of opposition. But his next term will be unbridled and the judiciary turn in America is going to rock the world as finally some Deep State hierarchy is brought to justice.

I understand this defeatist attitude. I mean, if we look at America, look at our military, look at our technology, think of our capabilities and what would happen if that might might ever be turned on us, our own citizens. Yes. Of course we would get our asses stomped. But does anyone know how many times that we should have got our asses stomped and didn't? But instead weathered to adversity and opposed the tyrants until we won? 

My grandson plays basketball and football all the time. Their greatest adversary? Themselves. When the opposing team gets a touchdown first, or when the opposing team gets a 15 point lead in a b-ball game, kids start walking around with their hands on their hips, heads cocked sideways, walking instead of running, begging for sympathy as they are getting their poor little asses kicked by the other team. In their minds, sometimes they've lost already, before the 1st quarter of the game has even been played!

I refuse to do that. Sure if we have to face the military might of this nation we'll get clobbered... or it could be that American grit will find it's way back into the hearts of real Americans today as it has been present in our generations past. Sometimes just have the courage to confront the fear is enough to win. Americans throughout all of time have time and time again proved that they have something no one else in the world has ever had... and they brought that to the forefront of who they are and what they did. I refuse to think this is no longer a possibility. Our people need educated. That's all. Once they know WHY they should be doing something, most of us will do whatever is required.

And can we go ahead and mention the one REAL deciding factor here that literally decides who sits on every throne, the One who decides who is President EVERY time, the One who decides the leaders of ALL the world ant all times... the One that determines what armies win and which ones cease to exist... and that is GOD. I'm not going to sit here and say, "God is on MY side." But what I will say is, with HIS blessing, this nation became the most powerful nation on earth, in all of history... And for THAT to have happened? There HAD to be a reason. God has His preferences. I'll leave it to everyone else to individually figure out what those preferences are.

I too am VERY concerned about our future. God has even revealed to us that one day this world will fall to globalism... but He didn't say when. Until it happens, God will sustain us, or He will allow us to be broken... but until we are broken, I'm not giving up. As it stands right now if EVERY real American went to the polls in 2020, we could drive the Deep State rats back into their holes... ALL of them. We have someone at the helm right now with the focus to lead ALL of Congress in the path to set this country straight again. After this President is done with his 2nd term, there is another that can carry the mantle for 8 years... and another after him... ALL with the intelligence and fortitude to get things done... the things that NEED to be done.

I'm concerned and engaged. But I'm not giving up... There are FAR too many options open to us to give in to defeat at this time.

The basic motivation behind preppers/survivalists/the militia movement is this: we must be prepared for dramatic events that will challenge and disrupt all the normal functions of organized society.  This runs counter to the assumption that most people have, which is, since today was like yesterday, then tomorrow will be like today .. that is, everything will go on as normal, indefinitely.  We can trust the government to do the things it should do -- defend the system that keeps the electricity on, the water clean, the children educated to grow up as good patriots who love their country.

The changes that are undermining this assumption have been slow, and incremental. The colleges did not go overnight from being places where you studied, in depth, ancient history or psychology or art,  to being indoctrination centers for the Left. The Democratic Party did not change from the party of JFK to the party of Bernie Sanders, in one leap.

So some of us ... so far, a small minority ... sense that bad times may be coming, and that having a large body of armed and organized patriots may be crucial to preserving the essence of America.

In other words, we're not unthinking optimists who believe things will never change for the worst.

But there is another, very similar, fallacious way of thinking that some of us can fall prey to: it's the fallacy of thinking that things can never change for the better.  To be a serious force -- to have as members even 3% of the males who voted for Trump -- we would have to have about 750 000 members. That means the militia movement must grow by a factor of ten, and then must grow by a factor of ten again.

Every militia unit right now can probably, with some intelligent public relations work, double its numbers. But how can it grow by a factor of 100?  What will change the complacency of most  patriotic Americans?

The answer is .... events.  Things which are unpredictable right now, but which can be expected to occur. Mistakes by our enemies, or a dramatic rise in violent, gang-related crime, or a natural disaster that opens up large areas to looting. 

In the meantime we must patiently build the movement that exists, avoid saying or writing stupid or crazy things that will repel most sensible people, and take advantage of all the little events that will allow us to show the militia movement in a good light and which will contradict the image of paranoid gun-nuts that the Left want to propagate.

3 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

In the meantime we must patiently build the movement that exists, avoid saying or writing stupid or crazy things that will repel most sensible people, and take advantage of all the little events that will allow us to show the militia movement in a good light and which will contradict the image of paranoid gun-nuts that the Left want to propagate.

This is EXACTLY one way of summing up the way I am presenting my new unit to the public... I am very strategic with the word "militia", while educating people of what our militis does, but I use the words "community services" much more frequently., Hoever for those that dig into who we are, they are introduced to the word "militia". Let's face it. There's a word war out there and the propaganda against community militias has suffered greatly at the pens with a voice all over the country. It's hard to combat that as a lone voice in the wilderness when recruiting in a specific locality... but I don't think it impossible.

I think right thinking can be restored in what people first think of when they hear the word militia. But it needs presented to people with which we are personally involved (such as I am in my county-wide militia) and the message needs to come slowly, giving people a chance to see what we actually do before they fully connect us to the word militia.

It's strategic... and it's a precision strategy to combat the propaganda that's been wielded against us. But I think it is a winnable battle.

Matt,, I will not say who it is, or whether he is related to me, but I know someone who works in the Pentagon, and has been a combat commander in two different wars.  He's on the short list for Brigadier General, and he tells me that there's a battle going on, right now, at the highest levels of our government and military.  If there is a Civil War in the United States, anytime soon, most of the US military will either be on our side, or they will refuse to take sides.  That leaves the National Guard, and most of them will refuse to fire on their relatives and friends.

We need to stay strong, and keep our eyes open.  Most of the government is opposed to the Constitution and us.  If fighting breaks out in our country, some argue that they will "invite" foreign troops ... not necessarily of the UN ... to "restore and keep the peace" in our country.  My friend and comrade, if I see an armed foreigner in uniform, I shoot that armed foreigner in uniform.  Our enemies in the government and abroad will depend upon our fear.  We should be ready to acquaint them with the fact that we will not go down without a fight, and that we shall take our share of them with us.  Besides, what's the best way to get hold of military-grade arms and equipment?  Easy.  You take it from the enemy.

Matt: I am SO happy to hear what you're doing! You need to be appointed Director of Outreach for the national militia movement! I believe your instincts are exactly right.  And I'm going to steal your phrase "community militia" ... why didn't I think of that?

Please contribute any other of your ideas about tactics for publicizing and recruiting to the militia.

7 hours ago, Headhunter said:

Matt,, I will not say who it is, or whether he is related to me, but I know someone who works in the Pentagon, and has been a combat commander in two different wars.  He's on the short list for Brigadier General, and he tells me that there's a battle going on, right now, at the highest levels of our government and military.  If there is a Civil War in the United States, anytime soon, most of the US military will either be on our side, or they will refuse to take sides.  That leaves the National Guard, and most of them will refuse to fire on their relatives and friends.

We need to stay strong, and keep our eyes open.  Most of the government is opposed to the Constitution and us.  If fighting breaks out in our country, some argue that they will "invite" foreign troops ... not necessarily of the UN ... to "restore and keep the peace" in our country.  My friend and comrade, if I see an armed foreigner in uniform, I shoot that armed foreigner in uniform.  Our enemies in the government and abroad will depend upon our fear.  We should be ready to acquaint them with the fact that we will not go down without a fight, and that we shall take our share of them with us.  Besides, what's the best way to get hold of military-grade arms and equipment?  Easy.  You take it from the enemy.

I appreciate the knowledge you bring here, Sir. I cannot confirm anything happening inside our government at top secret levels, but from what I've been able to gather on the outside, I KNEW there is battle raging that none of us can see. It is literally the Deep State (when you're referring to 'most of our government stands against the Constitution) fighting for its survival, power and control against a President that determined he would drain the swamp long before he announced his candidacy for President.

Yes. We need to stay strong, keep our eyes open, and expect that will one day maybe even soon march against tyranny. I have a small circle within my unit that already know this. We are very aware... and as we recruit more of like mind they will also be aware. I'm going to offer training that will hone skills both on the ground and also training that will enable people to know what they are fighting for and why. It is my hopes we have time. It takes time to put something like this together. Can't just throw something together when restricted to one locale, and one locale is all we can handle individually. In my community, there will be MANY facets to this militia and there will need to be a great amount of participation. I have yet to even fill all the leadership positions for all the different divisions.

But yes Sir. I agree... WE will have to ready ourselves ultimately to take on any and every anti-American, unconstitutional force in whatever form it comes. The prospects of that really gives me pause, but it is vital to develop that ability within every unit. I concur, I have no tolerance what-so-ever for armed foreigners in uniform. I could NOT accept that on ANY terms. Suffice it to say, I completely agree with you.

Thank you for confirming what I knew had to be true, Sir

7 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

Matt: I am SO happy to hear what you're doing! You need to be appointed Director of Outreach for the national militia movement! I believe your instincts are exactly right.  And I'm going to steal your phrase "community militia" ... why didn't I think of that?

Please contribute any other of your ideas about tactics for publicizing and recruiting to the militia.

I'll share anything I can think of, which seems to be the biggest challenge for me right now. It's as if community militias have never existed in this country from a public perspective standpoint. Everyone is scared to death to affiliate with one. I am having a terrible time recruiting qualified leaders, though I was VERY fortunate in getting what I have so far. But for example, trying to recruit someone qualified to develop the medical division? It's frustrating... and sometimes a bit disheartening. It's just another one of those battles we'll have to fight starting 80 years late.

23 minutes ago, Claw Hammer said:

I can see the cops and Military are a break up of our country and I would say half hate you and will attack you.  Some need the job and attack you based on that.  Others will refuse orders.

The police will be like everyone else... there will be those that support us in a Constitutional way of thinking, and there will be those that think we should just all lay down like sheep. I've met both personally.

A few years ago we had to report my wife's 9mm stolen from the home. When two State Police came to gather the evidence, I showed them the spare clip that the thief didn't take. He looked at the bullets in the clip and said, "Those are cop killers!" He took an offensive posture for the duration of the event and acted as if WE were the irresponsible ones at fault while the other office filled out the report. He was young, probably recently educated in a liberal college.

So we're up against it on every side. But you know? To hell with it. If up against it is where we have to be, then up against it is where we'll be.