LetFreedomRing

MARCH 2020 MY MILITIA KNIFE GIVEAWAY!!

My Militia is having a knife give away drawing which will end midnight ET March 31st 2020!  Want to know how to win?  Make at least one post in your state's - Official Roll Call & Lounge thread between 3/1/2020 and 3/31/2020 ( multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning, only one post is needed and counted ).  The potential winner will be chosen using an online random number generator.  If the potential winner does not respond to my email and PM within 48 hours to confirm with a valid mailing address, they forfeit their win and another potential winner will be generated and contacted and so on until we have a confirmed winner.  So be checking in frequently in April to see if you get drawn until the official winner is announced.  From past experience it was the 2nd or 3rd person we contacted who ended up being the official winners.  To win you must be willing to give me a verifiable mailing address, a PO box is fine as we will be shipping USPS Priority Mail.  Also the shipping address must be within the 50 states of the United States.  The knife we are giving away is the Gerber StrongArm Fixed Blade Knife Coyote Brown (4.8" Black) 30-001058, modular knife sheath included.  My Militia staff levels I through III are eligible to win as well.  The funds for this giveaway event were donated separately and specifically for this event, server donations were not used.  MY MILITIA will be laser engraved on the front of the blade in ARMY FONT.

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Gerber-StrongArm-Fixed-Blade-Knife--27048

image.png

Gerber Strongarm Review & Demonstration

This review is the serrated version we are giving the unserrated version away but it's a good review so I included it also:

Author of the topic Posted
1 minute ago, Matt In West Virginia said:

I love this knife. I want one! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Make sure to post in your state roll call and lounge thread during March.  ?

25 minutes ago, LetFreedomRing said:

Come hell or high water, you better believe it, lol. ;) 

1 minute ago, My Militia said:

I was looking for this thread, it was not in the giveaway, not in the site news never thought to look in "LIVE ACTION!" :D

Well more people visit this thread than others so I wanted it here so they would see it.  ?

Just now, LetFreedomRing said:

Well more people visit this thread than others so I wanted it here so they would see it.  ?

Really awesome all the work you do just to give something away, people don't see it. Thank You

1 minute ago, My Militia said:

Really awesome all the work you do just to give something away, people don't see it. Thank You

We have an anonymous member donating for this giveaway so thank you to them very much for making this one possible! 

3 hours ago, LetFreedomRing said:

Here is a picture of the actual knife and sheath My Militia will be giving away at the end of March 2020:

MY MILITIA MARCH 2020 GIVEAWY.jpg

I know that I have just as much chance to win this anyone but that sure is a nice blade. I can't wait until March 1st for my chance to win it ?

38 minutes ago, Ghost863 said:

I know that I have just as much chance to win this anyone but that sure is a nice blade. I can't wait until March 1st for my chance to win it ?

We do a few of these a year, rotate different knives.  Just keep checking back from time to time.  ?

3 minutes ago, LetFreedomRing said:

We do a few of these a year, rotate different knives.  Just keep checking back from time to time.  ?

I'd give you a thumbs up for your post but apparently I have used up all of my times for the day so I'll do it this way ?

Starting tomorrow March 1st, if you want an entry to win this knife and sheath, make at least one post in your state roll call and lounge thread before midnight ET March 31st here:

https://www.mymilitia.com/roll-call/

On 2/13/2020 at 10:51 PM, LetFreedomRing said:

I just made my post but I was just wondering how we will know if we did it the right way. I just posted that I am new here and looking to meet people to train with and to learn from in this thread: Florida - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Starting today March 1st, if you want an entry to win this knife and sheath, make at least one post in your state roll call and lounge thread before midnight ET March 31st here:

Halfway through the month folks, you have 15 days left to enter to win!

If you want an entry to win this knife and sheath, make at least one post in your state roll call and lounge thread before midnight ET March 31st here: