Andre Lamont Veasey Jr.

Mississippi HB 753 Interstate Compact

Apparently, this Bill says that any law proposed seen to limit the Second Amendment won't be enforced. The States that this will effect if they decide to sign is of course Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Kentucky, and West Virginia. What do you guys think about this? Found this out from a video by Johnny B. 

26 minutes ago, Andre Lamont Veasey Jr. said:

Apparently, this Bill says that any law proposed seen to limit the Second Amendment won't be enforced. The States that this will effect if they decide to sign is of course Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Kentucky, and West Virginia. What do you guys think about this? Found this out from a video by Johnny B. 

I think the additional 41 states need to be a willing supportive part of this.

Since i live in Alabama i am slightly amazed the Carolinas didn't sign on initially with the states that already have. Florida and Virginia does not surprise me at all with the current political climate in those states. I do agree with LFR that the rest of the states should join in on this as the gun grab that is going on is an obvious attack on our constitution.