ACM Units Now Forming - First Regiments

Area Code Militias ACM

The time has come, we will be starting units over the next few weeks, All based on Area Codes.

Do you know your area code? Then that is the unit you report to.

As the units are formed links will be posted in the state networks letting you know they are ready to join.

If you wish to lead a MM317 unit speak up and the unit ownership will be transferred to you, you will command that unit as long as you remain in good standing.

Request your unit on this thread, we will start the requested units first and not stop until all 317 have been formed.

all.png

681.png304.png575.png614.png740.png

• Cool 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 'Merica 1
  • Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

231   Who ever has the best credentials should lead.

I just wanted to express my gratitude to everyone taking part in this effort and to this forum for making it happen.  Makes me proud to be an American seeing patriots come forward and volunteering for

You can supply all the gear and info you want... it will never make it yours. It belongs to the people. "I do what I want" is not the correct attitude to have. If you want to lead then make leadership

Posted Images