fixer

ACM Units Now Forming - First Regiments

Author of the topic Posted
29 minutes ago, thekeeper59 said:

It hard to tell where to post for this. I live in area code 317, has this unit formed yet, if so, i think I've joined already, but as stated it is difficult to tell.....

8 hours ago, OATHKEEPERS , Alabama unit said:

256 in Alabama is ready!

Also ,Why is there always some negative Nancy always putting there in wanted opinions and trying to start little kid drama when something very needed and needed very fast, is trying to developed? For all you negative, drama queens, shut the hell up and just list your damn area code if you are really interested in being part of this ! If you are not interested and serious, go join the demorat party and get ready to face OUR cold steel and hot lead!

Is this you Earl

Looks like we have 4 of us in the 919 unit so far.  Being inclusive to the state capitol in Raleigh, it has a relatively dense population for membership resources.  I think we just need the word to get out before our unit can gain membership numbers relative to this population density.  I live on the outskirts and could conceivably transfer to adjoining area codes if needed.   I am from backwoods Pa. originally,  & have been into guns/knives/gear etc. my whole life.   I am considered a geezer by the young pups but can still run with the big dogs somewhat.  That said, I am still not qualified to lead but will contribute what I can to the group.  I have been a lone wolf my whole life but am willing to conform to a group effort for the cause.  Anyone who wants to step up and lead in the interim, while we evolve, can do so with my blessing and support. 

Edited by Scrape
grammar