fixer

ACM Units Now Forming - First Regiments

1 minute ago, Copperhead said:

The way we see it is, we funnel members in the *INSERT AREA CODE* to the leaders and they either organize them or recommend a unit for them to join.

See it as "Militia champions" for each area code

what are your thoughts on that?

2 minutes ago, My Militia said:

The way we see it is, we funnel members in the *INSERT AREA CODE* to the leaders and they either organize them or recommend a unit for them to join.

See it as "Militia champions" for each area code

what are your thoughts on that?

There are a lot of good people, acting as leaders now but there are many leaders that could not lead a troop of boy scouts across the street to Walgreen's. This comes from my past encounter with a few. We need to look at their past actions or inaction's. Their past and/or present military and/or law enforcement experience. look at their commitment to the oath they took, the constitution and most of all the American people. The oath we all took does NOT have an expiration date on it. 

2 minutes ago, Copperhead said:

There are a lot of good people, acting as leaders now but there are many leaders that could not lead a troop of boy scouts across the street to Walgreen's. This comes from my past encounter with a few. We need to look at their past actions or inaction's. Their past and/or present military and/or law enforcement experience. look at their commitment to the oath they took, the constitution and most of all the American people. The oath we all took does NOT have an expiration date on it. 

No criticism intended 

could we allow this topic some time to

mature and members to respond so as a collective we can divvy up members into groups. Then possible allow the individual groups to elect from within and self manage. Just a suggestion since this seems to be concern from many people. 

870 here, happy to be of assistance. 

I do agree that the geographical areas of operation do a get a bit strange using the area code system (mine stretches around almost the entire Arkansas border for instance), but I think that it is a step in the right direction. If I’m interpreting what has been said correctly, these people are going to be more like local coordinators for militias and patriots in their AOs, which strikes me as an excellent idea.

7 minutes ago, Halcyon said:

870 here, happy to be of assistance. 

I do agree that the geographical areas of operation do a get a bit strange using the area code system (mine stretches around almost the entire Arkansas border for instance), but I think that it is a step in the right direction. If I’m interpreting what has been said correctly, these people are going to be more like local coordinators for militias and patriots in their AOs, which strikes me as an excellent idea.

I'm in for area code 304-West Virginia.

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

There needs to be a more secure line of communication than this medium. We need encrypted communications end to end where everyone can be divided up into each sector respectively with another election for leaders. Discord has apps on phone and pc, but I’m not sure if it’s secure or not. I would be happy to create a discord channel for MyMilitia. In fact when I get home I’m going to get one up and running. The beauty of discord is no one can find your channel. Each channel ident is unique and can only be found out if shared with someone. 

8 minutes ago, Whiteboi615 said:

There needs to be a more secure line of communication than this medium. We need encrypted communications end to end where everyone can be divided up into each sector respectively with another election for leaders. Discord has apps on phone and pc, but I’m not sure if it’s secure or not. I would be happy to create a discord channel for MyMilitia. In fact when I get home I’m going to get one up and running. The beauty of discord is no one can find your channel. Each channel ident is unique and can only be found out if shared with someone. 

we have 51 discord channels https://www.mymilitia.com/discord/invite/BGAdCqR/

nothing is more secure than https://www.mymilitia.com we are on a VPS and have SSL and manage our own server environment 

17 minutes ago, JPilken said:

Just curious as to why this particular issue hasn’t been tried before and if it has does anyone have input as to “why” it has failed?

thanks in advance for constructive input 

EGOS! My gun is bigger than yours, I have more men and so on. When the military or law enforcement makes a move there are no EGOS involved. The orders are issued and they are followed.

8 minutes ago, wquon said:

i think common sense should apply here too. (made up area codes for the example)

if one in the 101 the unit is 1.5 hours away, but the 102 unit is 15 minutes away, one shouldnt be bound to go to 101.

Assignment by area code is a good start and a way to get everyone involved and connected. When the dust has settled then transfers can be handled but we must have a starting point and this is as good as any.

6 minutes ago, Copperhead said:

EGOS! My gun is bigger than yours, I have more men and so on. When the military or law enforcement makes a move there are no EGOS involved. The orders are issued and they are followed.

Truly???
I guess I haven’t worked with amateurs in a while. one needs to be a good follower and a good leader at the same time. Authority only holds true when it comes from those that are respected. 
hope the ones that believe that a bigger gun is always gonna come out on top. 
see Vietnam for references 

15 hours ago, fixer said:

The time has come, we will be starting 317 units over the next few weeks, All based on Area Codes.

Do you know your area code? Then that is the unit you report to.

As the units are formed links will be posted in the state networks letting you know they are ready to join.

If you wish to lead a MM317 unit speak up and the unit ownership will be transferred to you, you will command that unit as long as you remain in good standing.

Request your unit on this thread, we will start the requested units first and not stop until all 317 have been formed.

all.png

681.png304.png575.png614.png740.png

920 area code in Wisconsin

The images should be all done now, there are more than 317 so we will have to figure that one out , better to have them and not need them :) 

I will start forming the units based on this thread, so if you want to step up you have to post here, I got many requests on email, and on different social media pages, impossible for me to juggle all that post here and we will figure it out!

this is the description I will post on each unit as i start them...

Area code militias formed in 2020 and are coordinated and commanded by members within the locale. They are independent and not directed by a national command and are forbidden to operate beyond state lines. These militias are not intended to replace local units but too instead supplement them by identifying "points of contact" across the United States to establish and enhance area militia units. The leaders of the First Regiments will take the members in under their Unit, point members to already established units in their area or help them organize. These leaders will be people in good standing on the site and in their communities and must not possess any sort of blind aggression or delusions of grandeur. They must be aligned with the My Militia sites overall standards and mission.

As they are started they will be reassigned ownership to the people who have stepped up on this thread. the units will be reassigned at the discretion of the site, right now we want to establish a base line and get the network set.