Chickenman

Intro

I'm 69, retired, live about 1/4 mile from Lake Meredith (Fritch TX) as the crow flies, 4 miles driving, live off the grid with only water as a utility, solar and wind for power, raise chickens hence the chickenman moniker. Have a lot with enough space to shoot and practice @ about 50 yds max range. Known in the area as "Chickenman". Ex Navy MM1(SS)(SW) Nuclear trained, Vietnam 3 mo brownwater Navy,  NECs 9593/3365, hold marksman medals rifle/pistol, have current Tx handgun license (originally CHL), reload my own ammo and cast my own bullets, also proficient with black powder weapons, and have a bunch!!!!

Hello chickenman,

I just joined and I’m trying to get informed about this group. I am a Vietnam veteran. Door gunner trained. That was my MOS. I was a member of the Dallas Militia. They are a well organized, well trained group. I am 67 years old. 

Who is in charge?  Do we have training meeting. 

nice to meet you 

I'm cold war/post Vietnam era Navy with no military combat experience but been in a number of self defense situations in the civilian world and always came out on top. Not scared American Patriot until death. Where's the next meeting? Time to form up under the current Communist/Terrorist/Demonrat threat. 

• Who Viewed the Topic

11 members have viewed this topic: