John Last

Elkhart County

Author of the topic Posted
26 minutes ago, markmoen said:

I am in Elkhart and have posted myself here and no one has contacted me. I would think recruiting would start with those who actively volunteer. 

I tried to contact you on your profile page, but no response...  Hit me at [email protected]

51 minutes ago, Hellwolf said:

I'm in Osceola ... Elkhart county side .. I have no formal training but I joined because of the way this world is going ... any help would be awesome

Hello I am in the Concord area no formal training either and same here on why I joined if you would like to talk please message [email protected] 

Hello everyone in the 574 area, sorry I haven't been communicating with any of you guys. I am new to the militia setting. I am an Army vet. I do want to hook up with this group and try to get something started. I work in Elkhart but live in South Bend. I do have access to an out door gun range. We can meet up and get some range time if you all want. All you need is eyes, ears, firearms and ammo. No range fee like when you go to an indoor range. Email me at [email protected] and maybe we can get together. I also do hand reloading as well so if you ever have been interested in trying it I can show you how. Keep the faith and be safe

I could use some basic things taught ... I am by no means proficient in firearms . I also have a fiance that wants to learn but wants like a one on one because she has been made to feel stupid or inadequate in groups and doesnt want to learn in a group setting ... just basics to hold our own if needed ... not how to completely tear down a firearm and put it back together in 2 minutes type stuff... but just general things 

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, markmoen said:

Do we have an active militia group in Elkhart?

You never replied to any of my emails to you...  I don't think there is. 

As a matter of fact, most of the people above never replied to any attempts to get something going.  You will never get anywhere if you don't communicate with each other and get together face-to-face.

I'm curious: maybe I'm missing something... if you won't join a Facebook group so you can ID other members and send private messages...if you won't respond to personal emails to establish contact with possible members... how do you plan on making any kind of group?  I'd like to know please.

Edited by John Last