JFD

Training

It seems our other members have not updated their profile locations, or dont reside in NC. If you are currently here state your objectives for this group.

I live in Durham and am not going anywhere anytime soon. My objective for this group is to be an active member and to stay involved. I'm a firm believer in what our Founding Fathers established for us and have no interest in seeing it swept away.

I do reside in NC.  Currently in Cary.  My objective is to help in any way possible to build this group and get it to a state of readiness.

While I am currently in horrible physical shape, there are many other ways that I can help get an organization up and running. 

I will get back in fighting shape eventually, but at my age, it will take time.  Most likely a year.

In an insane society, the sane man must appear insane...  -- Mr. Spock

Author of the topic Posted

Good afternoon. So far i only had one oerson interested in meeting up and they cancelled. As for training areas there is a lot of open land around in Carthage NC.

3 hours ago, JFD0nn3lly said:

Good afternoon. So far i only had one oerson interested in meeting up and they cancelled. As for training areas there is a lot of open land around in Carthage NC.

It happens a lot with new groups, just keep posting training dates and little at a time the numbers grow.....but even when some what established 20 will say there going 10 will actually show up.

20200606 10:00  AM I would like to have a meeting with the 919 group. We can meet in Carthage. Is there anyone available and ready for that set date?

I can make that date.  Just send me a time and location.

In an insane society, the sane man must appear insane...  -- Mr. Spock

Address will be private messaged to interested individuals. But to make 919 effective we need a team. That said, whomever is in 919 and available needs to speak out and be ready due to our country is divided and ready for collapse.

I’m in Raleigh and chapter leader of the AR2 in Raleigh and surrounding areas. You should visit our page 

https://americanrevolution2.org/

On 2/21/2020 at 7:38 PM, JFD0nn3lly said:

It seems our other members have not updated their profile locations, or dont reside in NC. If you are currently here state your objectives for this group.

On 2/21/2020 at 7:38 PM, JFD0nn3lly said:

My apologies... I should've stated my intent. I'd like to train with others here in the state and increase my level of preparedness. 

Just joined.  I already train weekly but a 1 man squad is not effective, therefore my intent is to find more like-minded people to be ready for whatever insanity happens in 2021(if not sooner).  I am a constitutionalist and am extremely concerned about the way the country is trending.  Im not a hardcore prepper but i strive to be ready for any situation.  Located in Franklinton.