JFD0nn3lly

Training

I do reside in NC.  Currently in Cary.  My objective is to help in any way possible to build this group and get it to a state of readiness.

While I am currently in horrible physical shape, there are many other ways that I can help get an organization up and running. 

I will get back in fighting shape eventually, but at my age, it will take time.  Most likely a year.

3 hours ago, JFD0nn3lly said:

Good afternoon. So far i only had one oerson interested in meeting up and they cancelled. As for training areas there is a lot of open land around in Carthage NC.

It happens a lot with new groups, just keep posting training dates and little at a time the numbers grow.....but even when some what established 20 will say there going 10 will actually show up.

Author of the topic Posted

Address will be private messaged to interested individuals. But to make 919 effective we need a team. That said, whomever is in 919 and available needs to speak out and be ready due to our country is divided and ready for collapse.

I’m in Raleigh and chapter leader of the AR2 in Raleigh and surrounding areas. You should visit our page 

https://americanrevolution2.org/

On 2/21/2020 at 7:38 PM, JFD0nn3lly said:

It seems our other members have not updated their profile locations, or dont reside in NC. If you are currently here state your objectives for this group.

On 2/21/2020 at 7:38 PM, JFD0nn3lly said:

It seems our other members have not updated their profile locations, or dont reside in NC. If you are currently here state your objectives for this group.

My apologies... I should've stated my intent. I'd like to train with others here in the state and increase my level of preparedness.