Hello My name is Gary Naese and even thou i have not served in the military I have 2 older brothers that have and at that time they would not let me sign up to serve our country. I am tired of all of the BS the politicians are trying to shove down our throats and see this as an opportunity to help defend our constitutional rights. I do belong to many 2A related groups and plan on attending the Igold event coming up in April.  Thanks for taking me in. 

Welcome Gary! This site is a goldmine of info & resources. Be sure to find your state militia thread to see if there is a unit near you if you are looking to join one. 

Siggy2.png

6 hours ago, Gary Naese said:

Hello My name is Gary Naese and even thou i have not served in the military I have 2 older brothers that have and at that time they would not let me sign up to serve our country. I am tired of all of the BS the politicians are trying to shove down our throats and see this as an opportunity to help defend our constitutional rights. I do belong to many 2A related groups and plan on attending the Igold event coming up in April.  Thanks for taking me in. 

Hello Sir and welcome to MyMilitia.com !

I think what you're doing is awesome and we will be of all the assistance to you we can!

Could you tell me more about the "Igold event coming up in April"? I haven't heard of that. It could be something we need to add to our calender around here.

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

Welcome, Gary.  How did you find our site?  Lots of information here, and interesting discussions.  We live in very troubled times, and it's more important than it ever has been ... or ever has been since about 1770 ... for patriots to get together, learn how to use the tools that build and defend nations, and talk about what we need to do as events progress.

The nice thing about the internet is that you get to meet hundreds of people who think like you do, on the one hand, but who know things you don't, on the other.  So we can learn from each other.

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.