ReCon

What-Rod-the-Rat-Rosensteins-sister-is-CDC-Dr-who-countered-Trump-on-Coronavirus.

Her leaked Text messages with someone at a college. Can’t read the name.  The people don’t know what to believe about this virus! ??

8478F1F6-87E0-4B80-88DF-F1562DF5667E.jpeg

I corrected the context. These were text messages with someone at a college. 
I can not personally vouch for these, obviously but it does seem to go along with her overall messaging from her Twitter acct. & the CDC website. 

I do not trust her or the CDC. My only point was that folks should make up their own mind. 

So glad POTUS kept the borders closed to foreign nationals for now. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/31/trump-weighs-more-evacuations-of-americans-from-china-over-virus-109910

Regardless of what political spin or national security withholding of information there may be applied from either side, there is plenty of information out there and signs if you are savvy enough to understand them to know this is the real deal and it is not going to be pleasant.  Just look at what is going on in Italy and starting to happen in other European countries.  Stores being wiped out, people stealing from stores without paying for goods on a massive scale.  I am 56, I lived through SARS, West Nile and other similar disease concerns, but never during those times has every type of disposable mask been sold out for over a month and a half now, this is a sign that should be taken seriously.  If you haven't prepped for a severe pandemic plague, better get started real quick.  Most of the preparations for a Pandemic disease are the same as normal preps anyway, food and water, medicines, ammo, batteries, but add some type of respirators if you don't have any.  If you are on any maintenance medications, fill them on 90 day supplies and refill them as soon as they are eligible for a refill.  Even if it fizzles out which I don't think it will, at least you will have that type of preparation completed.

I am 66 and remember those as well. The media didn’t have an agenda to panic the public to attack a president either. I heard Trump say... “treat it as you would the flu..” which makes sense because it is the flu. 
Whether it has been weaponized to do more destruction (higher deaths) I don’t know. 
Did we unleash it on China? Did China accidentally unleash the weaponized version on themselves? 
Your guess is as good as mine.

Wash your hands, use Lysol and stay away from people who are sick. Same thing we do during the Flu season. 

• Who Viewed the Topic

7 members have viewed this topic: