NightMaster

GHOST STATE Gear

Gear List: 

Plate Carrier 

(OD Green/Ranger Green)

Lvl 3 hard armor or ceramic plates (steel plates recommended)

Battle Rifle

5.56, 308, 7.62, .223 any common semi-auto caliber rifle round excluding .22lr

PCCs (pistol caliber carbines) are excepted as well as rifle caliber “pistols”

semi -auto or pump shotguns, with removable magazine or bolt action rifles

4 mags minimum on person + one in rifle

Sling

Iron sights

Red Dot/Optic (recommended)

Side Arm 

Pistol

2-3 additional mags

Comms (communication)

Baofang UV-5R

Push to Talk setup preferred.

Water 

2L-3L

Uniform- 

Multi-Cam Tropic Camo (if you have only the pants to this set its also acceptable until top half can be obtained)

Woodland camo (Woodland Camo acceptable until Multi-cam Tropic can be obtained)

Boots (black or OD green/Ranger Green)

Gloves 

Balaclava or Shemagh (Black or OD Green/Ranger Green) *OPTIONAL

Ear Protection

(your comms should be setup to Ear Protection for privacy and ease of use)

Miscellaneous 

Compass ? 

Flashlight ? 

Knife ? 

multi-tool (ar-15) 

IFAK

tourniquet

chest seal

bandages

gauze

or any basic IFAK kit for combat/shooting

Protein/Energy

I use deltateamtactical.com out of orem Utah and uspatriotarmory.com out of apple valley California for all of my pistol and rifle needs small parts to complete build kits and sights hopefully this will help I have body armor rifle pistol both semi and pump shotguns i just need the med kit and uniform and radio 

Author of the topic Posted
On 3/6/2020 at 10:03 PM, MongrelOne said:

I also got my body armor from either ebay or amazon I forgot scorpion tactical gear level 3 comes with mag pouches med pouch and flashlight pouch I paid 135 it was at my door in 2 days 

20190902_093847.jpg

tactical scorpion is a great option have a set of those and a set of ar500 as well, my wife is Lady2A btw

We run Ak platforms but there is no "we all have to have the same gun and caliber" rule. the one rule i do tend to follow is having at least 1000 rounds per fighting age person in your household of your fighting rifle. so i have 2 fighting age ppl here so i keep atleast 2k rounds of 7.62 just in savings and another 1k in mags and ammo cans for training. but i go advanced and go with 1k rounds per person in my house so I still have another 2k to put away.

Author of the topic Posted

as far as HR5717 GHOST STATE Militia will not tolerate this so when that time comes This Militia will be operating as a true militia loyal to the constitution along with the other patriot groups in the country. Stay mentally and physically ready.

Hey everyone, this is the gear and weapon load out that I have as it stands right now, the rifles from top to bottom are M1 Garand, DPMS AR-15 Gen1 and Springfield M1903, and the pistol is an early model Argentine 1911.  Have 10 mags for my AR, approx. 80 Enbloc clips for the M1, and 2 mags for the pistol, about 1100 .30, 500 rounds of .223/5.56 and about 50 rounds of .45 ACP.  Have a set of woodland BDUs, but I can certainly piece together the required uniform and pieces of equipment as needed.       

IMG_2107.JPG

IMG_2106.JPG

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Guardian42 said:

Hey everyone, this is the gear and weapon load out that I have as it stands right now, the rifles from top to bottom are M1 Garand, DPMS AR-15 Gen1 and Springfield M1903, and the pistol is an early model Argentine 1911.  Have 10 mags for my AR, approx. 80 Enbloc clips for the M1, and 2 mags for the pistol, about 1100 .30, 500 rounds of .223/5.56 and about 50 rounds of .45 ACP.  Have a set of woodland BDUs, but I can certainly piece together the required uniform and pieces of equipment as needed.       

nice piece of kit. before getting required color specs, for now try and get a radio to if you dont have one already. Have your gear setup to be thrown on and ready to mobilize as we are all Minutemen. Is that a semi-auto .30 at the top I see?

Edited by NightMaster

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, NightMaster said:

nice piece of kit. before getting required color specs, for now try and get a radio to if you dont have one already. Have your gear setup to be thrown on and ready to mobilize as we are all Minutemen. Is that a semi-auto .30 at the top I see?

Yes, good old M1 Garand, probably my favorite of all my rifles.  What's a good radio set-up to get?

Edited by Guardian42

46 minutes ago, NightMaster said:

just to cover all of our bases here, if you prefer that rifle would you be willing to take on a DMR role?

Certainly, although I am open for cross-training to fill other roles if need be.   Also have a working knowledge of strategy, tactics and drill if applicable, and I've been experimenting with making hardtack for field rations if that's of any use.

I like the Multicam Tropic selection for your unit.  Nice choice given your location.  Seems like a more difficult pattern to track down... definitely a bit of the pricey side compared to other more common patterns.  It is a smart selection though.