fixer

LOCKED UP AT HOME 30 DAYS!

if you was forced to not leave your house for 30 days starting right this second how would you fair?

tell us below!

coronavirus-quarantine-logo-B07F4752BB-seeklogo.com.png

Law-abiding American citizens who are participating in legal activities shall never be fearful of government reprisal.

Great!  I have food stores for 6 months for my entire immediate family and large 6 gallon water storage capability with built in filter plus multiple portable water filter devices.   I have a good well with a way to manually pump the water if need be.  I have plenty of ammo for all of my calibers.   I have at least 3 years worth of heirloom seeds for a good sized and balanced garden.  2 full spare 20 lb propane tanks for the grill or new dual fuel generator I just got).  All gas cans filled up with fresh gas and all vehicles topped off before they get down to half a tank.  3 to 4 months worth of toilet paper and flushable wipes.  3 months worth of of Ridex septic treatment.  The only things I don't have are alternative sources for whole house power and whole house heat if the electric or gas goes.  I'm going to get a dual fuel generator later this spring and have a permanent hook up installed for it so I can just plug it in outside and fire it up.  I am also going to get some type of safe alternative heater/s for the house before next winter, might even have a good wood stove installed. 

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

4 minutes ago, Randi Altman said:

Yeah, people are preparing  for a 30 day lock in.  I’m preparing  for a 7 year siege 

So am I, I just haven't completely finished yet!  ?

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

lfr.jpg

If they declare a 30 day, or one day, any, lockdown, I'm going to be hoofing it, with my binoculars and telescope, watching public places to see just what they might be up to. You know, a 30 day lockdown would be an opportune time for them to go door to door, confiscating guns. I simply don't trust them, the signs are obvious they're trying for a new world order, Nimrodian, and the Bible confirms that, front to end.

By all available evidence, when they locked out the Twin Towers in New York City, including guards and bomb sniffing dogs, supposedly to install new internet cables (that's the most important time for much security, when the electronic surveillance was down (Marvin Bush was said to have been the leader of Securacom then, the security agency, imagine that)), they were likely installing explosives, including, what I was told yesterday, paint-on thermite.

For all of you who think it's gonna be a big party, you better wake up. The Babylonians under Belshazzar thought they were under a protected party, too, and that's when Cyrus and Darius struck (which in that case was a good thing). The Babylonians were so preoccupied that they didn't even notice that the river, which ran right through the city and under the security gates, disappeared. That, my brothers, is history. Let us not become historical statistics!

Guest Ghost863

I would be fine because I have enough to last. The problem is I would have to lock my step sons out because they would not listen to the quarantine orders and go out anyway. And I am not about to let them come back in and infect the wife and myself.

I like your attitude, JP, and others'. Ever watch 'The Last Panzer' ? We need to have the attitude of that tank unit commander. He never gave up, didn't know of the word 'quit'. Even though a Nazi, or may have been WW1, he possessed quite admirable qualities, like the female Russian soldiers of WW1 who, as that whole nation, helped us defeat the Third Reich.

The fight for Liberty and Freedom never ends. Let us not be as the churches in the first chapters of Revelation, which Christ reprimanded.

Edited by Todd A. Slee

4 hours ago, LetFreedomRing said:

Great!  I have food stores for 6 months for my entire immediate family and large 6 gallon water storage capability with built in filter plus multiple portable water filter devices.   I have a good well with a way to manually pump the water if need be.  I have plenty of ammo for all of my calibers.   I have at least 3 years worth of heirloom seeds for a good sized and balanced garden.  2 full spare 20 lb propane tanks for the grill.  All gas cans filled up with fresh gas and all vehicles topped off before they get down to half a tank.  3 to 4 months worth of toilet paper and flushable wipes.  3 months worth of of Ridex septic treatment.  The only things I don't have are alternative sources for whole house power and whole house heat if the electric or gas goes.  I'm going to get a dual fuel generator later this spring and have a permanent hook up installed for it so I can just plug it in outside and fire it up.  I am also going to get some type of safe alternative heater/s for the house before next winter, might even have a good wood stove installed. 

Well, I just took care of getting the whole house dual fuel generator:

image.png

That just leaves some alternative home heating sources to get before next winter.

lfr.jpg

I won't provide specifics but I'm good on supplies.

One thing I do have that is probably unique to most is the fact that I have private servers with data I've archived over the years such as how to make various penicillins, child development k-12, how to perform all sorts of medical procedures, where the nearest MRI machines are located and how to use them, tons of classical literature, schematics for building all types of technologies, and pretty much anything I could think of to start humanity over without being in the dark ages.

I also have several wifi routers, wireless webcams, and mobile devices and portable power supplies.

The idea is not only to have that info in case it's not available but to also to provide quick access to my survival version of google to anyone I deem trustworthy and useful to our mutual survival. So long as they are within range of my private wifi blanket.

I've taken steps to emp proof the storage of this data. I have about 12 to 15 terabytes stored to date.

Guest Ghost863
1 hour ago, UTreadUDead said:

I won't provide specifics but I'm good on supplies.

One thing I do have that is probably unique to most is the fact that I have private servers with data I've archived over the years such as how to make various penicillins, child development k-12, how to perform all sorts of medical procedures, where the nearest MRI machines are located and how to use them, tons of classical literature, schematics for building all types of technologies, and pretty much anything I could think of to start humanity over without being in the dark ages.

I also have several wifi routers, wireless webcams, and mobile devices and portable power supplies.

The idea is not only to have that info in case it's not available but to also to provide quick access to my survival version of google to anyone I deem trustworthy and useful to our mutual survival. So long as they are within range of my private wifi blanket.

I've taken steps to emp proof the storage of this data. I have about 12 to 15 terabytes stored to date.

It is great you did this, I have thought about the same. The only thing I can see wrong with your idea is the range. Unless you have a signal booster most wifi routers only transmit approximately 30 feet. That is unless you run a ISP then you still have to have a line of site for as far as the signal will travel. You may be better off putting stuff on double density dvd's and have each one specialized, i.e. Medical procedures on one for someone who may have to perform surgery, Tactical info on another, engineering stuff on another, etc.. Also I would think that the engineering one would be the first one of great importance in a collapse so that the power can be brought back up as soon as possible. It is still an excellent Idea though.

3 minutes ago, JPilken said:

In regards to toilet paper I plan on dragging my arse across the yard and scream “don’t judge me!”

Lol! I use leaves, grass or bark in the woods. If I'm out at home I wad up newspaper (best use for it) and straighten it back out.

Guest Ghost863
52 minutes ago, JPilken said:

In regards to toilet paper I plan on dragging my arse across the yard and scream “don’t judge me!”

Now that is just too funny

2 hours ago, Ghost863 said:

It is great you did this, I have thought about the same. The only thing I can see wrong with your idea is the range. Unless you have a signal booster most wifi routers only transmit approximately 30 feet. That is unless you run a ISP then you still have to have a line of site for as far as the signal will travel. You may be better off putting stuff on double density dvd's and have each one specialized, i.e. Medical procedures on one for someone who may have to perform surgery, Tactical info on another, engineering stuff on another, etc.. Also I would think that the engineering one would be the first one of great importance in a collapse so that the power can be brought back up as soon as possible. It is still an excellent Idea though.

Good ideas. I have wifi routers and extenders... so they dont need to be on an isp... just need power. I tested the range of everything I daisy chained together to about 300 yards (not diameter, though). There was some signal loss when having to hop from the extenders to the router to the servers but it wasn't as bad as I expected. When we ran the electric to my shop I was thinking ahead too and ran CAT5 in the trench, which is on the opposite end of my 6.5 acres. Haven't had time to pipe the CAT5 to my router yet, though.

I am hoping of getting it down to one antenna and an amplifier similar to how cell phone towers work... but I need some serious amps to make it work. I actually toasted an expensive extender on my first attempt.

You may be right about the DVDs. Wouldn't be a bad back up either. But my hope is to make everything accessible from a mobile device or tablet via an application I will write. If I can make it work, I can make it available to an area larger than my property.

It's a work in progress. I'd be happy to swap ideas anytime.

Guest Ghost863
3 minutes ago, UTreadUDead said:

Good ideas. I have wifi routers and extenders... so they dont need to be on an isp... just need power. I tested the range of everything I daisy chained together to about 300 yards (not diameter, though). There was some signal loss when having to hop from the extenders to the router to the servers but it wasn't as bad as I expected. When we ran the electric to my shop I was thinking ahead too and ran CAT5 in the trench, which is on the opposite end of my 6.5 acres. Haven't had time to pipe the CAT5 to my router yet, though.

I am hoping of getting it down to one antenna and an amplifier similar to how cell phone towers work... but I need some serious amps to make it work. I actually toasted an expensive extender on my first attempt.

You may be right about the DVDs. Wouldn't be a bad back up either. But my hope is to make everything accessible from a mobile device or tablet via an application I will write. If I can make it work, I can make it available to an area larger than my property.

It's a work in progress. I'd be happy to swap ideas anytime.

My original idea was to have a solar power supply that will allow me to run my laptop until I could build a large enough energy supply to run the entire house and then l;ater to run everyone in my little group. That is where the electrical engineering files would come in handy (it would also help if you had someone in your group that is anelectrician to help yo with voltages and all the technical stuff. But that is what I would start with.

Guest Ghost863

BTW, U, they do sell DVD's that hold 8gb of data. That is what I meant by double density DVD's