Sam.Patriot1776

Texas April 1st Lockdown

I've been informed that Texas is about to be locked down on April 1st. Mandatory quarantines, armories, mobile test stations.  The planet is basically on lockdown. Anyone else get an uneasy feeling that this virus is just a catalyst for something much more insidious?

Author of the topic Posted
33 minutes ago, Sam Andrews said:

I've been informed that Texas is about to be locked down on April 1st. Mandatory quarantines, armories, mobile test stations.  The planet is basically on lockdown. Anyone else get an uneasy feeling that this virus is just a catalyst for something much more insidious?

Any info is welcomed.  Any active duty out there that can give anymore insight into this?  This is what I was told by one of my soldier buddies... "Yes from what I am told they are gonna have everybody at the house. Total quarantine. We're are preparing to set up armory and remote testing stations in the next week. " Any info would be appreciated. 

The way they have been blowing this out of proportion I’ve been thinking all along they’re using it as an excuse to take our rights. The government hasn’t been able to brainwash or scare us into submitting, so now they’ll try to justify it this way. I won’t surrender any of my constitutional rights, I don’t give a damn if there are flesh eating zombies walking through the streets. 

My thoughts: I believe if this were a plot to take away our rights it would have started here in the US. It would have been more severe and with a higher kill ratio. I have talked to several doctors that agree that everyone is over reacting and sensationalizing the severity, though all three I talked to agreed that the transmission of this strain is epic. The real threat we face in the near future will be economic. There are may small businesses that will not survive this.

I keep getting things sent my way about quarantined cities, locked down states, FEMA camps being erected, and yet no one has yet to cite a credible source for this information. I fully agree that we should all be at DEFCON 2 right now with supplies in place, battle plans ready, and team mates contacted. However, if we keep reacting to rumors and hearsay, it will remove our focus from the core threat which at this time is surviving this viral outbreak. It is very real and spreads very quickly, and for about half of it's victims it is debilitating for a while, which means you're taken out of the fight for a week or two.

The point of my rant is this: If we have any verifiable information we should pass it along immediately to as many outlets such as this as we can. We should call others and send emails, whatever it takes to get the word out. We should verify the info first, preferably with links or other substantiating documents, and pass thos along as well. We need intel, but we need good intel.

That is accurate.  Intel should be good and nobody should freak out about any little bit of hearsay.  It just doesn't sit well with me that we're about to be occupied by our troops. Hospitals have also gotten notices to be prepared and received notices about the statewide shutdowns.  In the worst of scenarios it could be the express lane to deprivation of our rights and freedoms.  And we're could be occupied indefinitely. Just giving a heads up to my brothers out there that conditions and events are primed to drastically change our way of life. And maybe it's nothing.  But we should be on alert for sure.  Stay safe out there, gentlemen. 

13 hours ago, Sam Andrews said:

That is accurate.  Intel should be good and nobody should freak out about any little bit of hearsay.  It just doesn't sit well with me that we're about to be occupied by our troops. Hospitals have also gotten notices to be prepared and received notices about the statewide shutdowns.  In the worst of scenarios it could be the express lane to deprivation of our rights and freedoms.  And we're could be occupied indefinitely. Just giving a heads up to my brothers out there that conditions and events are primed to drastically change our way of life. And maybe it's nothing.  But we should be on alert for sure.  Stay safe out there, gentlemen. 

I agree. And be careful with QAnon. Sounds like it is a tool for pacification. Be on alert...