fixer

Ohio “stay at home” order activated

Wow, that's pretty in depth and complicated.  It seems Ohio is taking the lead on cracking down in this area.  I figured it would be Chicago, um I mean Illinois....  My pre-order for groceries pick up is scheduled for this Tuesday, that's the earliest the grocery store would let me schedule it, probably backed up with pick up orders.  I'll be carrying a printout of my pick up order in case travel crackdown is implemented here.  ?

Author of the topic Posted

Ohio is leading the way.. LEAVE NOW and get food and supplies for your families.

We tried to tell everyone last week and people were just bitching and moaning of how inconvenient it is to have to do something and used lack of validation of our intel as an excuse to go back to their normal lives.. 

well believe us now, it is coming

It may be illegal and unconstitutional but staying put at home is the RIGHT thing to do and the safest thing to be doing unless you have been compromised somehow . If you need something and cant get to it ask someone who can , avoid face to face conversations if at all possible , wash hands often , If you have an elderly relative or friend who is a shut in call them see if they are ok ! Be Kind , thoughtful and courteous , We are ALL in this together !

Tom Seifert

740 ACM

It is just a matter of time until they have to declare martial law nationwide or every governor in every state calling out their guard units to shut down the main roads thru every city and town and enforce a curfew or something to that nature because it is always the few that cause everybody else to get punished! Take those idiots that went out of town and flocked to the beach for spring break! These people do not  give a damn about anyone but themselves. Each one of them has probably infected at least 2 people and those 2, 2 more and on and on, until you have a few thousand people of all ages infected and some of those could die! They should have rounded up every one of those idiots in their bathing suits and locked them up in a containment area for 14 days and then tested them for 3 days straight and only released them until they tested negative! Now is the time for every American Citizen to bond together in a united effort to stop the spread of this virus by hunkering down and staying home away from other people unless absolutely necessary to go out in public! People should have already had enough supplies on hand to see them thru any type of disaster for at least a month. If the food trucks stop delivering to the grocery stores or if the grocery stores close for some reason, you will see the worse case of looting, rioting, raping, robbing and killing than has ever been see before in this country. Folks, we have had it soft and cushy for too long! People have taken it for granted that there will be food and whatever they want available anytime they want it, and now that there is shortages and a pandemic going on, people are acting like wild animals just waiting to stampede! I hope and pray it does not come a time that any of us has to kill someone over a can of soup or a roll of toilet paper, but I am prepaired to defend my home my family and my property and will do it without a doubt if necessary! I hope this pandemic wakes a bunch of sheep up, because it could be an enemy with machine guns we are facing!

This does seem martial law esk. I'm not really the conspiracy type... but when you compare what's going on now to events in history like Bosnia and post WWI germany, there are many parallels. Crisis occurs, economy fails, and in comes government reliance. It's an algorithm humanity has followed since forever. And here we are yet again. Eyes wide open folks. Anything could happen.

Small segway... "Amy Action" is a fucking sweet name. 

On 3/22/2020 at 7:43 PM, Ratchet1957 said:

It may be illegal and unconstitutional but staying put at home is the RIGHT thing to do and the safest thing to be doing unless you have been compromised somehow . If you need something and cant get to it ask someone who can , avoid face to face conversations if at all possible , wash hands often , If you have an elderly relative or friend who is a shut in call them see if they are ok ! Be Kind , thoughtful and courteous , We are ALL in this together !

Tom Seifert

740 ACM

I agree, but the fact that it is unconstitutional is a more important issue. Just like gun control, it’s a gradual takeover of our rights.

This is happening in every civilized country of the world.

It's how you fight a very contagious virus.

Of course, the enemies of Liberty will try to use this to their advantage: they will want to make aspects of it permanent: "If the government can do X, Y, Z to stop the spread of a virus, why doesn't it do it to cure unemployment?" 

We have to explain why things which work, for a while, in wartime -- rationing, wage and price controls, government directives to industry -- MUST be rescinded in peacetime.

We won't win the other side over, though. We have to control the government. Right now, that means winning the next election.  Ring up the local Republicans and volunteer to register people to vote and to take people to the polls.  Then join the local Republican Party and get active in it. Every militia member should be in politics! 

12 hours ago, Brock said:

I agree, but the fact that it is unconstitutional is a more important issue. Just like gun control, it’s a gradual takeover of our rights.

Like I said before unconstitutional or not  it is the right thing to do for now ! We can argue our bill of rights later AFTER this is on the decline , The MAIN thing is to be safe as possible by staying from other people infected or not !This Coronavirus has a 14 day incubation period where you are already ill and contagious but dont know that and be spreading it around unknowingly ! I would rather see the gubmint pro-active than have them sticking their heads in the sand and ignoring it !