Guest Pharaoh

Clandestine lefties at it again

I'm a bit surprised they're trying to get this through now ... I would have thought they would wait to see if Hillary will win the next election, and maybe pull enough Democrats along with her into the Senate, to give the Democrats control of both Houses of Congress.

I think maybe they're just setting down a standard around which they can repair, so to speak.

And note: suppose that this Bill -- maybe a year or two from now -- moves towards a vote in Congress.

I'm NOT a 'conspiracy theorist', but ... if I were ... I would think: if they've got any sleeper maniacs buried in the militia movement ... some poor crazy bastard under their control ... now would be the time to tell him ... "Put on your militia camo, so you look the part ... get your assault rifle and your extra mags .... and go down to the nearest elementary school and thin it out.  Oh yes, first write a note saying that you were inspired to do this by the Republican Party and the Militia Movement, where there are many people waiting to take your place."  

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

I do not put it pass the Democrats to try and slip this in at this time. They do not waste any chance given to try and pass any legislation they have been dreaming of.

Not all of the Democrats are forward thinking enough to wait until they have favorable numbers in both the house and senate to try and pass any of their  dream bills like Obama care. Some may be yes but most just simply see an chance to try and pass something and then blame Trump for it not passing and say he is at fault for not working fast enough to help the public.

They just can not look past the current president and their hate for him to  try and bend even just a little to help for those who vote them in.

Who but tyrannists would be thinking of a gun ban if this virus is as bad as they say? And why would they, given that now is a prime time for looters and robbers to go on a spree? Not so much at homes now, but stores, and with the potential for anarchy. Buncha NWO devils.

15 hours ago, Pharaoh said:

And exactly how would they know whether or not gun owners safely store weapons unless they mandate warrantless searches? This bill is almost completely tyrannical in every aspect.