Guest Oooooooooooooo

Dying Breed In Clark County Recruiting

Guest Oooooooooooooo

Times are getting tough really quick and we need to get together to help each other. I’m not some whacko that paints my face camo and takes selfies to post somewhere. I don’t even have a Facebook account and never will. I know there are people near me that feel the same way and I want you to contact me so that we can all get together. Don’t worry, I’m just a regular dude that just happens to have a spine. Thx. 

I am in Clark county too.  I just joined this site yesterday, found it through the protest rally page. I am not on face book. I am a widow and retired business owner. My son was captain in NG/army. He was murdered in 2018. I am watching our constitution being shredded as our God given rights are being ripped away from us. I want to help in anyway I can to stop this corona craze induced insanity.

Guest Electric Caveman
Author of the topic Posted (edited)

I'm in Clark County. And looking for correspondence with like-minded people.  Anyway, I am here if anyone wants to talk. Thanks.

Edited by Electric Caveman

I'm up here in Champaign County, just a stone's throw away from you. I'm in Clark County all the time.

I ran a group from 2003 through 2009. We had members from Champaign, Miami, Clark, Greene, and Montgomery counties. I think three were from Clark.

Our webpage is still up. Click on Training Sessions:

http://champaigncounty.tripod.com/

Lately I've had a renewed interest in the militia. So today I am going to a Meet & Greet for Region 5 of the Ohio Militia. Here is their FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/646687752585488/

I'm mainly going out of curiosity. Not sure if I will end up joining. I'm not much of a fan of large, top-down organizations; I prefer smaller, independent groups. I'll let you know how it goes.

On 7/5/2020 at 10:50 PM, Kyle Redd said:

I'm located near enon Ohio and am looking for like minded people who want to link up when shit hits the fan.

I'm right next to you. In Springfield. We'll have to link up sometime. Feel free to send me a message.

On 3/23/2020 at 8:36 AM, Guest Oooooooooooooo said:

Times are getting tough really quick and we need to get together to help each other. I’m not some whacko that paints my face camo and takes selfies to post somewhere. I don’t even have a Facebook account and never will. I know there are people near me that feel the same way and I want you to contact me so that we can all get together. Don’t worry, I’m just a regular dude that just happens to have a spine. Thx. 

Same here, I am from the 440 area and have not found a group I am comfortable with yet. I like to stay low and never used social media for this shit.