No More Springfield Pistols?

CZECH REPUBLIC SAYS IT MAY KEEP BORDERS CLOSED FOR 2 YEARS

https://www.infowars.com/czech-republic-says-it-may-keep-borders-closed-for-2-years/

image.png

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

LFR_v4.png

24 minutes ago, Liberty Prime said:

Sad considering they finally found a market for that hunk of junk ?.

I have a Hellcat and I like it very much although I just use it for when I pocket carry.  If I am strapped it's My HK P2000, SIG P226 or Glock G19 depending on the scenario.  All of which are now at the bottom of a lake due to a boating accident of course....  ?

• Like 2
  • Winner 1

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

LFR_v4.png

18 hours ago, LetFreedomRing said:

I have a Hellcat and I like it very much although I just use it for when I pocket carry.  If I am strapped it's My HK P2000, SIG P226 or Glock G19 depending on the scenario.  All of which are now at the bottom of a lake due to a boating accident of course....  ?

oh but of course oh buddy oh pal XD

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
Guest CTTCAZ

I love my 2001 Springfield XD40...can not even tell you how many rounds I've shot and have cycled flawlessly...muscle memory maxed out, I don't even use the sights anymore.1361783913_ArmsInventory_18.thumb.jpg.cd2b626181ef95556d375ea71e5fe38b.jpg

• 3 months later...

My opinion is if it works reliably and you like it then buy and use it no matter the brand etc.  The most important thing is to carry one on you as often as you possibly can.  It doesn't do you any good not to have it on you when you need it.  

LFR_v4.png

Locked & Loaded every time I leave my house brother. I like the fact that this thing is Match Grade out of the box. No real need for upgrades unless you want a lighter trigger

• Like 1

Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry