LetFreedomRing

Now is a good time to sell extra guns you want to unload

2-1/2 weeks ago, this was listed for $488.00.

image.png

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Author of the topic Posted

Yah I don't have any I want to sell either.  Still if someone does now is the time, the profit margin probably won't increase much more if any.  Definitely not a good time to buy unless you like paying an average of $100+ more per gun than what they normally go for.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

lfr.jpg

3 hours ago, O sleeper said:

If anyone on this site has an AR 15 for sale let me know. I have been trying to get one on armslist, but no one is getting back to me. I live in Missouri, but I am willing to travel a little bit if I need to. 

If they do please do it as a personal message or email.  Site rules don't allow listings of direct sales of firearms or ammunition on the open forums here.  You can link to another site that sells it but no direct sales through the site, for liability reasons.

lfr.jpg

4 hours ago, O sleeper said:

@ LetFreedomRing Sorry about that

It's OK to post you are in the market for something, just don't do the entire transaction publicly on the site.  Thanks!

lfr.jpg

7 hours ago, O sleeper said:

@ Megatron I know building guns (ghost guns) is legal, but what would happen if you had to use it in self defense (since it is unregistered)?

Just build anything 

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

2 minutes ago, O sleeper said:

Well good for you. I don't live in Georgia.

what state do you live in if I may ask? I just saw your area code and looked it up. If its Missouri they don't require registration. 

https://www.gunlaws101.com/state/law/missouri/firearm-registration

Edited by Recon Prepper

On 6/16/2020 at 7:25 PM, O sleeper said:

@ Megatron What I mean is, if you use an unregistered gun for self defense, will the government try to get you in trouble for that?

I know this is a relatively old thread but I think you’d be better off checking your state and local laws concerning the situation you’re inquiring about. That and check federal precedence or court rulings on the matter at hand. You’ll be able to form a better idea as to how it’ll go down should you find yourself in that situation.

1 hour ago, Recon Prepper said:

what state do you live in if I may ask? I just saw your area code and looked it up. If its Missouri they don't require registration. 

https://www.gunlaws101.com/state/law/missouri/firearm-registration

I live in Missouri. Maybe I am getting something mixed up. I didn't get fingerprinted or anything, when I bought my gun I just had to fill out the registration thing they always make you do. I didn't think you could avoid this buying a gun from a licensed dealer.

1 minute ago, Recon Prepper said:

yeah thats just a background check to basically make sure you aren't a felon. Not a registration. if you had to register your weapon you would do that at your local sheriffs department and they would handle that.

That's very good to know, thank you. I had that wrong all this time.