To every member of the WV Three04, there are daily developments that affect our lives. Check in here every so often so we can all stay abreast of our individual situations. Thanks guys and gals.

LiberalWetDream-StayAtHomeOrder.jpg.1824de3adf64ccf5b57fb244a497158e.jpg

• Like 2

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

I am continuing to work as my employer provides what is considered an essential service. Things are quiet here. I am curious to hear what the governor has to say this afternoon. 

• Thanks 1

I'm currently still working both jobs, everything is getting scarce and hard to get. Keep listening to hear new Intel day by day

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mines are still running ammo is scarce as well as paper towels and toilet paper. The local Grocer is keep food on the shelves but ppl have definitely slowed and the roads aren’t nearly as busy as they was

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Erin

hey all good over here! just working from home. hoping our cases continue to hit a curve. hope all is well. also im still learning how to naviagte the website but my contact info is: fb - erin harrah or erin marie (i have 2) also cell is 304-807-0363. email [email protected]

Important Information

Use of this site is confirmation and acceptance of your understanding of our Terms of Use , Privacy Policy and site Guidelines . We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.