Non-essential businesses are closed in Travis and Williamson Counties. I live in Georgetown but work in Austin, my company does research and development, much of our funding is from the DOD and NASA, so our business is considered "essential" and remains open. Sadly, many businesses are restricted or closed which is really hurting people in the greater Austin area. I do realize it is important to keep away from mass gatherings at this time to help stop the spread of the virus but I am hoping this is over quickly so we can jumpstart the economy and try to get back to some semblance of normalcy. 

Unfortunately I live in Travis Co.  Most things are still open, just not letting in an unlimited number of people.  Academy was limiting it to 25 customers when I went in last week.  I work in the medical field so while it's slowed down we are still working.

Someone I know has a daughter in Ft. Worth that is a nurse.  She said that due to the cancellation of voluntary surgeries, the hospitals are empty but the staff has been doubled.  Seems pretty stupid to me.  Bunch of people just standing around now.