Obbop

Perverted Islam Intent Upon World Domination

Islam is far more than a religion. It is also a way of life, a set of customs and if not constrained by outside forces an economic AND governmental system. Islam is not compatible with the Western way of life. It is our right and DUTY to preserve our Western way of life.

Islamic meme

post meme to offend Moslems.jpg

This is so wrong!   Please please please, reconsider. 

There is no such thing as 'Islam', just as there is no such thing as 'Christianity'.

There are many 'Islams'. There are many 'Christianities'.  What is in common between Roman Catholicism and the Mormons and the Jehovah's Witnesses?  In what sense is the Christianity of today, the same as the Christianity that burnt heretics at the stake 500 years ago?  Just the word.

Religions change.

There are several kinds of Islam.  The Ahmadi sect, for instance, which numbers between ten and twenty million followers. Here is what this group of Muslims believe:

What essentially distinguishes Ahmadi Muslims from other Muslims is their belief in Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, the founder of the movement, as both the promised Mahdi (Guided One) and Messiah foretold by Muhammad to appear in the end times. Summarising his claim, Ahmad writes:

The task for which God has appointed me is that I should remove the malaise that afflicts the relationship between God and His creatures and restore the relationship of love and sincerity between them. Through the proclamation of truth and by putting an end to religious conflicts, I should bring about peace and manifest the Divine verities that have become hidden from the eyes of the world. I am called upon to demonstrate spirituality which lies buried under egoistic darkness. It is for me to demonstrate by practice, and not by words alone, the Divine powers which penetrate into a human being and are manifested through prayer or attention. Above all, it is my task to re-establish in people’s hearts the eternal plant of the pure and shining Unity of God which is free from every impurity of polytheism, and which has now completely disappeared. All this will be accomplished, not through my power, but through the power of the Almighty God, Who is the God of heaven and earth.[69]

In keeping with this, he believed his objective was to defend and propagate Islam globally through peaceful means, to revive the forgotten Islamic values of peace, forgiveness and sympathy for all mankind, and to establish peace in the world through the teachings of Islam. He believed that his message had special relevance for the Western world, which, he believed, had descended into materialism. 

Ahmadi teachings state that all the major world religions had divine origins and were part of the divine plan towards the establishment of Islam as the final religion, because it was the most complete and perfected the previous teachings of other religions  (but they believe that all other religions have drifted away from their original form and have been corrupted). The message which the founders of these religions brought was, therefore, essentially the same as that of Islam, albeit incomplete. The completion and consummation of the development of religion came about with the advent of Muhammad. However, the global conveyance, recognition and eventual acceptance of his message (i.e. the perfection of the manifestation of Muhammad's prophethood) was destined to occur with the coming of the Mahdi.  Thus, Ahmadi Muslims regard Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as that Mahdi and, by extension, the "Promised One" of all religions fulfilling eschatological prophecies found in the scriptures of the Abrahamic religions, as well as Zoroastrianism, the Indian religions, Native American traditions and others. 

And how do the other Muslims react toward this branch of Islam?

Some Ahmadiyya-specific beliefs have been thought of as opposed to current conceptions of Islamic orthodoxy since the movement's birth, and some Ahmadis have subsequently faced persecution. Many Muslims consider Ahmadi Muslims as either kafirs or heretics, an animosity sometimes resulting in murder.

[Source:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya ]

Many Muslims have backward beliefs. They don't believe in religious freedom -- their views are much closer to those of the Puritans who first arrived in America, who didn't believe in religious freedom either.

Others do. Here's an organization doing excellent work to counter Islamism: https://www.quilliaminternational.com/

[The vile Southern Poverty Law Center called them a 'hate group' and got their pants sued off by them.]

And others are indifferent to their religion in reality, paying it lip service, but not really taking it seriously as a guide for their daily lives. Just like many Christians.

I have had many Muslim students of this sort -- some of them welcomed the American invasion of Iraq. One of my Iranian Muslim students said she wanted the Americans to keep on going into Iran.  I have two Muslim friends, a couple -- he founded a very successful software company and is now retired and studying astrophysics. She helps out the police in counter-terrorism work and absolutely loathes Islamists.

Please reconsider. There will be American Muslims who are on our side, just as there will be American Christians who are our deadly enemies.

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.