Sign in to follow this  
Dav Harzin

“Adapting To Survive”: Firearms-Part 3, Advantage Arms-Glock .22LR Conversion Kits

“Adapting To Survive”: Firearms-Part 3, Advantage Arms-Glock .22LR Conversion Kits

The ability to use another cartridge in a firearms is a huge advantage. For that second cartridge to be cheaper for training and better suited for things like hunting small game, well, that makes it a practical necessity. For the Survivalist, acquiring tools that performs multiple functions well (Not just “making do”) is not only efficient in terms of space savings and costs, but also practical for field use.

Well over a decade ago, I bought Advantage Arms .22LR kits for my Glock 21 and Glock 30, .45 Automatics. After using them for years and putting well over a thousand rounds through each of them, I can tell you they are one of the best investments I’ve made.

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/03/adapting-to-survive-firearms-part-3-advantage-arms-glock-22lr-conversion-kits/