The governor in my state ( Missouri) just announced he was calling up the Army National Guard to help “deal with” the Covid-19 crisis. I don’t see what they’re going to be able to do to help, unless they have medical assets to help out. There’s no civil disturbances or outbreak of crime that law enforcement is being overwhelmed by and can’t handle. Watch things in your area closely too, this could be a prelude to an unnecessary enactment of martial law.

Here in Pa, Gov. Wolf has activated over 7,000 National Guard troops to do the same thing.  So far they have been supposedly transporting patients and moving supplies.  Some have been deployed to Pitt and Philly.  I am assuming to curb looting in the cities but no info has been given as to why they are there.  We haven’t seen any footage of them being armed but it doesn’t mean they aren’t. I’m keeping an eye on the situation here.

I’d rather die a free man than be a slave to another

You won't likely see any of the NG unless you're in the state capitol or a major population center.  

If you're in Philly or Pittsburgh, 7k isn't much considering the population size of those cities.  Plus Harrisburg, Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Allentown, Erie are all fairly large urban areas.... How many soldiers do you need to completely police those cities in PA alone?