Jeff Chandler

Taking Action Now

Guest NoStep1776

Hey, Jeff. I think this is more of a place to network and organize. I've got a few down here in Montrose.  We've been looking for more people on this side of the state. 

Ya Jeff it's more of a place to try and network within community's that are close problem for us is that the 970 covers a large area all the northwest border and a portion of the south and west borders I'm not sure how to coordinate everyone seems like we could split it all into three areas 

On 3/27/2020 at 5:46 PM, Jeff Chandler said:

I'm unclear what I just subscribed to.  Is this a real militia?  We have a dozen like-minded in Grand Junction who are eager to form a well-armed militia.  We just don't know how to do it.

I'm looking to join a group, in Grand Junction CO. 9704241740  SteveO

I think that subdivisions are a good idea-too.    We can quarter the area (4 divisions).  I think that we should also meet online to discuss issues at hand-- maybe even more than once a week.  There's not enough of us-- thats one issue.  Another issue would be that some people, due to legal problems, cannot own a firearm--therefore a workshop on weaponry that can be handmade, and used for protection when that time comes, would be helpful, to more than those without FOID cards, but, their children, and friends as well, wont be so intimidated by the forces that we are about to encounter.  Lets face it guys- we have a LOT of work to do.

Anyone with the ability to print flyers, for your local communities- to use the good old fashioned form of paper postings in stores, laundry mats, telephone poles, under windshield wipers, and at gas stations, churches, and anywhere else you can think of-- I will put the file in my profile, and you all can just click and print some copies to put in your vehicle, and leave a few at the places you go to-- you wont have to remember to take them, if they're already in your vehicle.  

Lets put this together--  Our childrens future depends on it. 

Hi all. I'm located in Greeley. 12 people is a start. I might be lucky 13. So if a plan were to be made to bring the fight, what would the end goal be? I mean our govt is just about tyrannical. Sure there are "some" good folks in govt, but they get swatted down any time they try to work for us as they should. What would YOU do? What do YOU want to do?