Some of this, at least, is undoubtedly true. All of it? I don't know, but some extensive research should be able to fit many or most of the pieces together. Could elements of the CIA and FBI, and other government and civilian entities be as treacherously insidious as shown in this presentation? Undoubtedly

.    I have found that the most unbelieveable conspiracy theories have elements of truth, which is a good reference for research and helping to establish the entire truth: https://brokensimulation.com/the-dark-truth-about-the-cia/

• Like 2
On 3/27/2020 at 8:08 PM, Todd A. Slee said:

Some of this, at least, is undoubtedly true. All of it? I don't know, but some extensive research should be able to fit many or most of the pieces together. Could elements of the CIA and FBI, and other government and civilian entities be as treacherously insidious as shown in this presentation? Undoubtedly

.    I have found that the most unbelieveable conspiracy theories have elements of truth, which is a good reference for research and helping to establish the entire truth: https://brokensimulation.com/the-dark-truth-about-the-cia/

I do believe a lot of it.  I posted an article that states the QAnon is part of the “Drain the Swamp” plan that was written before Trump became President.  The military has been involved since Clinton was in office. Your post seems to fit my article so well giving me more reason to believe we are dealing with much more than we thought or could have imagined. we need discernment in these troubling times.   

• Like 1

I’d rather die a free man than be a slave to another