This is the second video I’ve seen from another part of the country with dozens and dozens of tanks being transported.  The govt will tell you this is “normal” transportation of military assets but do you believe them?  Martial law is coming 

I would want to believe that tanks and soldiers are being deployed just to areas with major gang problems. However, given the fact that if they don't soon resume normal activity then the country is crippled, makes me wonder what they're anticipating, and why.

13 minutes ago, Todd A. Slee said:

I would want to believe that tanks and soldiers are being deployed just to areas with major gang problems. However, given the fact that if they don't soon resume normal activity then the country is crippled, makes me wonder what they're anticipating, and why.

Tanks dont do well in cities.  Mraps might be ok but I assume they will round up people for fema camps soon.  New York is getting hit hard 

You seen the reports by Dave Hodges, CommonSense Show, where a nurse or two and a doctor said they're told to ramp up the numbers of c-virus deaths? I'm unsure what to think, the pendulum keeps swinging back and forth. This whole country could end up like Saigon when it fell, maybe due to hyper exaggerations or plain fear.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Todd A. Slee said:

You seen the reports by Dave Hodges, CommonSense Show, where a nurse or two and a doctor said they're told to ramp up the numbers of c-virus deaths? I'm unsure what to think, the pendulum keeps swinging back and forth. This whole country could end up like Saigon when it fell, maybe due to hyper exaggerations or plain fear.

I don’t know how others are seeing the daily reports but I am suspicious about them.  We have all seen the numbers rise at an alarming rate but there are no names or faces to go with the numbers.  The reports are too clean.  There is nothing to back up the numbers.  Casualty reports always contain names to back up the report.  Nothing is mentioned about what is being done with body removal or disposition.  The reports seem to be only numbers.  There are no interviews with families of those who died or interviews with survivors.  My question is Why?  What are they hiding?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Winner 1

I’d rather die a free man than be a slave to another

This is a really great question. It seems to me that the numbers are always different, like there is no correlation. I have first hand knowledge and it doesn't seem like the hype matches the numbers that I know to be true. I was actually more worried about the economy crashing with the events involving oil and stocks. I do not want to see hard times for my family or friends, even though mathematically and historically, it is most likely a certainty. It seems like every generation had to deal with calamity bringing in change/power for the few. My generation has had it too good for too long. The truth will eventually rear its head.

Sincerely,KCS

• Like 2
  • Hello 1

Been wondering the same thing myself. Our joint chiefs just nestled into Cheyenne so whatever it is, its something big. I've got some theories on it but they all sound crazy as hell, even to me but son of bitch the pieces fit flush enough to be plausable.

5 hours ago, Patriot1069 said:

I don’t know how others are seeing the daily reports but I am suspicious about them.  We have all seen the numbers rise at an alarming rate but there are no names or faces to go with the numbers.  The reports are too clean.  There is nothing to back up the numbers.  Casualty reports always contain names to back up the report.  Nothing is mentioned about what is being done with body removal or disposition.  The reports seem to be only numbers.  There are no interviews with families of those who died or interviews with survivors.  My question is Why?  What are they hiding?

Exactly, and now it's being seen what the HIPPA privacy laws were really likely meant to do. When I was a kid, hospital admissions n releases were in the paper, now, too secretive.

• Like 1