OATHKEEPERS , Alabama unit

Warning for all Militia Units in the United States by Foreign and Domestic Terriorists!

Hello all, This is Chief/Commander Gray Horse from The Alabama Unit Of Oathkeepers Militia. I received word earlier this afternoon from a undisclosed source than it was backed up with a FOX news reports at approx. 3:a.m this morning that the FBI and Home Land Security have reports that Foreign and Domestic terriorists, ISIS, radical Muslim groups, White Supremist Groups ,Neo Nazi groups and others are planning attacks on medical institutions, medical supplies, Food supply locations such as grocery stores, fruit and vegetable markets and supply locations, Truck lines that deliver these items, hospitals and nursing homes! I would strongly advise every Militia unit to c all up your people and have them volunteer to patrol your local grocery stores and medical institutions in uniform and notify your local law enforcement officials and medical installations and your local grocery stores and supply centers that you will be doing walk thrus or drive thru parking lots looking for suspicious activities by these people or groups! Now is the time for our Militia Units to show other Americans that we are legitimate Americans that want to help protect our own American people and preserve our country and our Constitution and that we are not the crazy gun toting, drunken rednecks  and anti Government individuals that the media portrays us all out to be! Please make sure your people have the proper pistol carry permits and legal weapons when you do your patrols! I would suggest that every member be in your units uniform and carry concealed and keep a low profile until they need to produce their weapons an d only in defense of their life or someone elses!   To stay out of the direct path of the Corona virus, please make sure your people have the proper masks and gloves and anti bacteria hand sanitizer on each one of them and do only drive thrus in medical installations or stop and observe in the parking lots of these places! Quick walk thru patrols at grocery stores and parking lot observations away from people will insure safety from the virus as much as can be expected! Parking lots of hospitals to watch for doctors and nurses, etc, going to and coming from their vehicles , to or from the hospital is another good place to set up  observation because these people are definite targets for these terrorists! My daughter is a nurse and she said that this would be a very welcomed service by nurses and doctors and other medical people when they got off work during shift changes late at night and early in the morning! God bless you all and together we AMERICANS WILL ADAPT, OVERCOME AND DEFEAT ANY THREAT TO THE UNITED STATES AND OUR AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE! EVERY LITTLE BIT THAT EVEYONE DOES FOR HIS OR HER FELLOW AMERICAN ADDS UP TO A LOT, IF EVERYBODY GIVES! 

I am a healthcare worker and I thank you so much for your information. I will warn my coworkers and the appropriate personel in my hospital. If I see or hear any info, I will post what I know.

God bless, stay safe....

KCS (Chicago)

Found this...   https://www.bizjournals.com/kansascity/news/2020/03/26/kc-area-hospital-domestic-terrorism-bomb-target.html

Edited by KCS

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, RevRifleman said:

I would like to see a link to the Fox News report.  

I'm not seeing anything about this on their website.  

I saw this personally myself this morning at approximately 3 am central standard time on  the FOX NEWS Channel. If you have dish it is channel 205 in my area of Alabama. It was a man doing the report. I am sorry, but I did not get his name.  BY ALL MEANS, BE SURE TO NOTIFY YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY AND THE STORE MANAGERS BEFORE ANYONE GOES INTO A BUSINESS DOING WALK THRU PATROLS! DO NOT CARRY ANY TYPE OF LONG GUN BECAUSE THIS WILL ONLY PANIC CUSTOMERS! IF YOUR STATE HAS CONCEALED CARRY PERMITS, BY ALL MEANS KEEP YOUR PISTOL CONCEALED OR IF OPEN CARRY, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR PERMIT ON YOUR PERSON! THAT GOES FOR CONCEALED CARRY ALSO AND PLEASE GO IN PAIRS! IN YOUR UNITS UNIFORM SO YOU CAN BE IDENTIFIED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT! BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR IDIOTS THAT VIDEO THEMSELVES COUGHING,SPITTING OR LICKING FOOD PACKAGES OR FRUITS AND VEGTABLES TO PURPOSELY SPREAD THE CORONA VIRUS! THIS SEEMS TO BE POPULAR WITH THE FRUIT CAKES AND NUT JOBS DURING THIS PANDEMIC! IT HAS ALREADY COST ONE LARGE GROCERY STORE $35,000 WORTH OF FOOD ITEMS THAT HAD TO BE THRIOWN IN THE GARBAGE AND WALMART STORES HAVE ALRTEADY HAD PEOPLE VIDEO THEMSELVES LICKING PACKAGES AND PUTTING IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA! THESE FOOLS WILL CAUSE OUR FOOD SUPPLIES TO BE RATIONED OUT AND GUARDED BY TROOPS IF IT COMES TO IT , SO WE MUST DO OUR PART TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING AND CATCH THESE IDIOTS FOR PROSECUTION! EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN CAN MAKE A CITIZENS ARREST AND HOLD THESE IDIOTS UNTIL LAW ENFORCEMENT CAN COME AND GET THEM. YOU MUST BE WILLING TO GO TO COURT AND TESTIFY FOR THE GOVERNMENT AGAINST THESE PEOPLE!

Edited by OATHKEEPERS , Alabama unit
Mispelled word

I don't believe a word of it. I do believe this may be what the government uses as a smoke screen to roll on your doorstep

looking for an opportunity to seize weapons. I am a born again believer in the Lord Jesus. I have made my peace with God and I will nor have to decide in a matter of a few seconds what to do. Drop my head and surrender my weapons and freedom or fight a totalitarian regime on my front door step. I've already got that clear in my head. I wouldn't hesitate to jump in to help a cop under fire or wounded. I also won't hesitate to jump in to help my neighbor against an anti -Constitutional cop or dept.

News flash for FOX news and local authorities We Are the Good Guys.

Prior military trained, and now card carrying civilian trained. 

6 hours ago, Kansas On Alert said:

I don't believe a word of it. I do believe this may be what the government uses as a smoke screen to roll on your doorstep

looking for an opportunity to seize weapons. I am a born again believer in the Lord Jesus. I have made my peace with God and I will nor have to decide in a matter of a few seconds what to do. Drop my head and surrender my weapons and freedom or fight a totalitarian regime on my front door step. I've already got that clear in my head. I wouldn't hesitate to jump in to help a cop under fire or wounded. I also won't hesitate to jump in to help my neighbor against an anti -Constitutional cop or dept.

News flash for FOX news and local authorities We Are the Good Guys.

Prior military trained, and now card carrying civilian trained. 

YOU MIGGHT CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN BUT GOD DID NOT GIVE US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR, BUT HE DID GIVE US HIS ONLY SON THAT DIED FOR ALL OF US ON A CROSS FOR OUR SINS, THAT PERSONALLY GAVE ALL OF MANKIND THE ORDER TO LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR JUST AS MUCH AS WE DO OURSELVES! IT IS NOT ONLY OUR DUTY TO HELP OUT OUR NEIGHBORS DURING TGIMES LIKE THESE, IT IS THE ONLY MORRAL THING TO DO AND THAT, SIR, IS WHAT MATTERS TO THE MAN UP STAIRS! TO BE FEDARFUL IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR BEING A COWARD WHEN YOU CAN BE OF HELP TO THOSE THAT NEED YOU!  I AM AN ORDAINED MINISTER BUT I AM ALSO A WARRIOR AND DO NOT FEAR DEATH, EVENTHOUGH I AM NOT REDADY TO DIE, BECAUSE I KNOW I HAVE A HOME WAITING ON ME IN HEAVEN!

4 hours ago, KCS said:

RIGHT TO THE HORSE'S MOUTH>>>

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/terrorism

Look at it this way...

True or not, good to be ready than not...Don't be caught with your ass in the breeze....?

KCS, There are so many damn down right cowards on here that are very good at putting in their negative 2 cents but would not lift a hand if they saw their own mother, daughter or wife being raped and murdered right in front of them but they would talk big and give advise on what they would do IF  and When the people that were caught that did it! I am a Marine Corps Veteran and a 30 plus year retired law enforcement officer and these kind of people made me sick then and now that I am going on 60, they still make me sick to my damn stomach! No wonder that the United States has gotten in the shape it has! There seems to be a very high shortage with men with back bone, guts and honor! There should not ever be a reason for any militia group to have to ask, or beg for that matter for members! Every ex police officer, retired or former military people and just plain old concerned citizens,men especially, should be standing in line waiting to join up! I would rather die on my two feet protecting others , helping others in this kind of situation , or in combat with a Tyrant than hiding under a damn table like a dog scared of a thunder storm! IF I STEPPED ON ANYONES TOES BY WRITING THIS, THEN IT IS YOU I AM PROBABLY TALKING ABOUT! 

Understand completely. To me, the way that I see it, it comes down to your morals. As soon as we all realize that helping others is helping ourselves, everything would be better generally. I work in healthcare and we always have to help each other. You figure out really quick that YOU will always get into a jam at some point, and you will always need others to help you out of it. The ONLY way is to help each other when we can. This is the way that we survive the storms...STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!!   Semper Fidelis 

Cheers,  KCS

You might want to back up a little bit, and consider filling them in on what there is to protect and how to do it.  Seeing as how every pagan religion is being glorified while Christ is being demonized, every perverted way is being condoned while solid values are being mocked, and that by government elements, not to mention that some of the laws cops enforce are counterproductive to anyone helping another in an emergency; it's always, call the cops, don't handle it yourselves and stay outta our way. Plus, the entire informant network that you cops depend on is nothing but a crime front. So in reality, your kind have made it so. I have 30+ years of investigating  (part time) government corruption, mostly with FBI and CIA, and specializing in detecting corruption in law enforcement, especially informant networks.

Not all cops or feds or politicians are bad, by any means, and we need more Patriots, and Preachers and Anyone, who tell it like it is, or say what they're really thinking, like those two guys before. I still assert that the police informant network, combined with 8 years of Obama era brainwashing, as well as little accountability, is a major influence for the bad, in America, having much more sway, covertly, than people think. I could even liken them to the Brown Shirts of Hitler's time. Another major problem is the increasing merging of church and state, combined with a lot of seminary/theologian taught, bought and paid for "ministers", which also have a major influence in America, which is good so long as they present it scripturally, truly, which most don't, and so long as they realize and teach that we are a Christian nation societal-wise, not officially as such, like Old England, a religious oligarchical, monarchical religious dictatorship. That's my take. I should aďd that I don't think most cops or straight leg FBI agents are aware of what devious things informants pull, or what FBI special agents are capable of if gone Left, or what rogues many CIA operatives have become.

I also think that the systemic breakdown of the "family" has lead to people being more vulnerable and exposed to all of the "negativity" that is being deliberately put out into society by the "bad guys". That protection and guidance is so important and it is invaluable to have both parents in a family situation so that everyone can support each other with their individual point of views. The strength of keeping a relationship going despite pressure seems like such a difficult hill to climb for people nowadays. Healing the country, I think, begins with these principles being upheld, for the sake of the family unit,  and so that morality/discipline does not suffer. To have a strong country, it starts with morality, and that starts and ends with the family. I understand that there are some circumstances where they may be "irreconcilable", however, staying together and supporting each other may, in all actuality, be much easier on all, including the children. Growing up and hearing countless stories from young people saying that their problems began when their parents got divorced always broke my heart, and actually even made me feel guilty that I (luckily) had a strong family unit and parents. I also believe that religious beliefs help with all of this. It is a source of strength in order to deal with all of the stress and challenges in our society today. I have read stories about the words in the bible  in the new translations being changed to promote certain agendas. So, the children, through no fault of their own, are being misled. Where will the protection from this come from? Not the public, that is for sure.

Sincerely,

KCS

By the same token, there are many civilians who have never been government in any manner, who are just as bad, often worse, than most gov people who go bad. Thanks for your input and forthrightness KCS.  You'd have made a good drill sergeant, maybe you were.

2 minutes ago, KCS said:

I also think that the systemic breakdown of the "family" has lead to people being more vulnerable and exposed to all of the "negativity" that is being deliberately put out into society by the "bad guys". That protection and guidance is so important and it is invaluable to have both parents in a family situation so that everyone can support each other with their individual point of views. The strength of keeping a relationship going despite pressure seems like such a difficult hill to climb for people nowadays. Healing the country, I think, begins with these principles being upheld, for the sake of the family unit,  and so that morality/discipline does not suffer. To have a strong country, it starts with morality, and that starts and ends with the family. I understand that there are some circumstances where they may be "irreconcilable", however, staying together and supporting each other may, in all actuality, be much easier on all, including the children. Growing up and hearing countless stories from young people saying that their problems began when their parents got divorced always broke my heart, and actually even made me feel guilty that I (luckily) had a strong family unit and parents. I also believe that religious beliefs help with all of this. It is a source of strength in order to deal with all of the stress and challenges in our society today. I have read stories about the words in the bible  in the new translations being changed to promote certain agendas. So, the children, through no fault of their own, are being misled. Where will the protection from this come from? Not the public, that is for sure.

Sincerely,

KCS

You'd be a good minister as well, maybe you are. I agree. What I'm afraid of, not really for my own sake, is that when and if it hits the fan, the thin veneer of morality that has been instituted, which suppresses people (as opposed to solid values), will be shaken off and once people start, there will be no restraint.

I read the King James Version, the Revised Standard Version (not bad in most places), the American Standard Version and the New American Bible, I think it is, Catholic versions too, because they have the Apocrypha including Macabees.

Author of the topic Posted
7 minutes ago, Todd A. Slee said:

You'd be a good minister as well, maybe you are. I agree. What I'm afraid of, not really for my own sake, is that when and if it hits the fan, the thin veneer of morality that has been instituted, which suppresses people (as opposed to solid values), will be shaken off and once people start, there will be no restraint.

I read the King James Version, the Revised Standard Version (not bad in most places), the American Standard Version and the New American Bible, I think it is, Catholic versions too, because they have the Apocrypha including Macabees.

In todays society, cell phones ,answering machines and social media are raising our kids and liberal teachers at school and in our colleges! You have ministers that do their own interpretation of the Holy bible, that was written in the days of sheep herders, that had no college degree!  I have never had any trouble reading something that was printed in black and white and what Jesus said in red ink, in most bibles! The break up of the home environment and the removing of the devotion a nd prayer in schools and the standing and saying the pledge of alliegence to our flag and the study of ALL of our American history, including the Civil War and the parades for our veterans on the 4th of July, etc., has all led to todays robo society! People just do not have plain old common sense anymore! Our police officers today are hired by how fast they can run a mile and how many push ups or sit ups they can do and their mental capacity to make decisions on their own has gone out the window.Police officers used to be able to work up to 1 year before going to the academy, so that they could be tested, so to speak to see how they could handle the job! Now, they take a test, do the physical PT test and then go straight to the academy where every agency State or local academy is based on the Los Angeles Police department training. This turns out officers that act like robots and do not use common sense and all of them look like robo cop with all of the un necessary equipment they wear! I am all for every officer having the equipment they need to protect themselves, but they should not get out of their patrol vehicles and automatically start spouting out orders to people like they are Gods! They are taught a us and them attitude and that is why we have so many killed! You have to work with the people in your area or beat and get to know them and rely on help from them if you need it! You can not piss off every person you have contact with and expect them to have respect for you. Respect is earned, not demanded! We need to all take a step back in time and not fix what was not broke. I have also seen more corruption in law enforcement departments in my time to wonder why there were not half of them in prison themselves! I am an old school State Law enforcement officer and started out as a reserve police officer in my home town when honor and pride of the uniform and doing the job meant something and an officer would not hesitate to put their life on the line for a civilian and their brother or sister officer any time! Society has also made the public just as bad! Until this country goes back to the basic value of the golden  rule of Doing to others as you would have it done unto you, society is just going to get worse and worse, not better! 

I agree. I've had my wayward times, for sure. It took me, as it likely does most, 30+ years to figure out that my parents were wiser than me. And speaking of the L.A. Police, here is an excellent book on them, a true story, the cop who wrote it an accomplished author and lecturer/speaker: https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Police-Inside-Elite-Network-ebook/dp/B008LW7DQ8

Infowars recently posted this article indicating warnings of civil unrest that could be ahead in the weeks to come. 

IF... IF...IF things were to go down... you can predict to some degree where greater threats are going to be found.  Not sure how remote rural populations would be impacted aside from supply problems, but, population centers larger than 5k should prepare themselves for slightly increased crime rates (especially if near larger population centers where supply seekers may venture out to a neighborhood near you).  Smaller communities tend to be better at self policing and cooperating with each other, simply because they all know each other.  You start stretching that community cooperation and familiarity once you break out of the 'teen k' size group.  Populations over 20k should probably prepare for higher degrees of looting and theft if supplies run low.  Populations of 50k+ could see coordinated protests, destruction, looting, and rioting from organized groups/gangs.  Not saying this will happen, but, the larger the crowd the easier to hide your actions or at least have a reduced risk of enforcement cracking down on you.  Evil people are opportunistic and won't hesitate to take advantage of a situation to not only gather basic needs, but, also gadgets and other luxury items.  If you're in or near 100k threshold, you're likely to see National Guard or some Military force to help curb crime and riot.  But, we simply do not have enough military and law enforcement to police every significant population center in this country.  Big cities and state capitols are going to get first priority when it comes to societal support mechanisms.  Supply chains will also focus on those centers for the sake of attempting to maintain stability.  This is one of the harder aspects for small town and rural communities.  Yes, we have the farms... but, we don't get the attention that somewhere like Los Angeles, Chicago, or New York City are going to get.

https://www.infowars.com/west-faces-social-bomb-as-pandemic-sparks-unrest-among-poorest/

Please, please get info from somewhere besides Infowars. They shotgun conspiracy theory out 24/7 and once in a while a pellet will hit the target.

I have seen first hand how quickly morals and religion will go out the window, more so because of being hungry than any dogma. I have also witnessed how the good in people will rise up, often from the least suspected individuals, to work to make things right. I think the outcome in the US would be for the worse, because we have had it too good for too long.

Thank you for the compliments. It is much appreciated! Everyone always told me when I was young that I was an adult in a child's body. I always thought that it was the other way around! One thing that I did forget to mention...I think "they" were correct when it was said that "Money is the root of all evil." Seems to me there is a DIRECT CORRELATION. Too bad we need it for survival. Maybe we should go back to the barter system??? Get rid of the B A N K S T E R S...