Jump to content
Patriot1069

Current affairs explained...

Recommended Posts

I apologize for not being here from sometime.  I have been following current events and doing some research into what’s going on and what is ahead of us all.  I have found some disturbing events happening without explanation.  I have found the timing of other events suspicious.   After pouring over articles, videos, and other less than mainstream media I found an article that peaked my interest.  Everything I read made sense and was backed up by scripture.  I am not a bible thumper but I am spiritual in my beliefs. The article is not a sermon but does explain things quite well and is backed by historical proof and biblical truth.  For anyone interested in reading it I’ll post the link.  Afterward, I would like to hear from others to get their thoughts and opinions.  

 

https://avoidthemark.com/2020/03/17/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Patriot 1069...

 

I have seen all of this information in numerous articles, including some from the I L L U M I N A T I websites. I think that for a while now, deception has been rampant to promote confusion and uncertainty. I will follow scripture and I pray that I recognize things that coincide with that.  The bible is the truth. It does say that we will not be able to buy or sell, so I would think that would mean some sort of monetary system. Some believe that the birth certificate system in the US was the first Beast. The "human number" being our S S numbers. It is a slave system so, it would make sense. People believe that when babies are born, the parents sign the certificate thinking that it is some "registration or citizenship" but in reality, they are signing their baby over to be a "ward of the State". This is the reason why children have been taken from their parents without legal problems. They also believe that The Pope and Queen Elizabeth united together and profited from this system for many years under "color of law". Supposedly our legal system is not common law, but a version of it that was altered to be always in the favor of the crown. I forgot the name of this legal system. I think maybe Civic or Maritime or combination of the two. I think that it originated from Black's Law (England). I for myself, am not certain on any of this, and for me to really trust any info , it takes a lot. I will try to post some things and you can see them for yourself. You can be the judge.... I too have been noticing "irregularities" with almost everything. I try to stay vigilant and serve Jesus for the good of humanity.  thank you for posting this...really interesting!

 

Sincerely,  KCS

 

Here is one ...   http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/03/grandma-gives-it-to-you-straight.html

Edited by KCS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted

Hello KCS.  Your post is interesting but a little different than the one I presented.  In the article I posted the first beast is the “Deep State” and the second beast is the Nesara and Gesara along with the Federal Reserve.  I have read some interesting articles about the “Last Pope” but find that Babylon is not talking about the Vatican but refers to the United States.  If you take a look at the article I posted you can see how this all goes back to Saint Germaine.  Everything in the article falls right into place like a road map.  After going over a couple hundred articles and quite a few videos and reports , I found this one to be the most clearly explained and made the most sense.  I’ll certainly check out anything you have on the subject.  Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok...sounds good. Sorry about the confusion, but the reason that I had brought up that story is that there may be many stories out there that may fit, but I am leary of any info these days. I keep trying to remind myself that the internet is a place of uncertainty. I try to rely on my faith for guidance and once in a while, the "gut feeling" seems pretty accurate. Great post...really enjoyed it. I will try to find more. It has been a while since I have been on those nefarious websites, but I will try to locate.

 

Sincerely,

 

KCS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
7 hours ago, KCS said:

Ok...sounds good. Sorry about the confusion, but the reason that I had brought up that story is that there may be many stories out there that may fit, but I am leary of any info these days. I keep trying to remind myself that the internet is a place of uncertainty. I try to rely on my faith for guidance and once in a while, the "gut feeling" seems pretty accurate. Great post...really enjoyed it. I will try to find more. It has been a while since I have been on those nefarious websites, but I will try to locate.

 

Sincerely,

 

KCS

I completely agree with you.  That’s why I had to look into so much information.  There are a lot of plausible scenarios out there and tons of off the wall crap.  I leaned more heavily on this one since the timeline and events seemed to match almost too well.  I also felt an uneasiness in my gut while reading it which lent credence to my gut feeling.  I would love to see what you can dig up.  The truth is out there we just have to dig through the muck to find it. Thanks for your input and look forward to seeing more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Patriot1069 said:

I apologize for not being here from sometime.  I have been following current events and doing some research into what’s going on and what is ahead of us all.  I have found some disturbing events happening without explanation.  I have found the timing of other events suspicious.   After pouring over articles, videos, and other less than mainstream media I found an article that peaked my interest.  Everything I read made sense and was backed up by scripture.  I am not a bible thumper but I am spiritual in my beliefs. The article is not a sermon but does explain things quite well and is backed by historical proof and biblical truth.  For anyone interested in reading it I’ll post the link.  Afterward, I would like to hear from others to get their thoughts and opinions.  

 

https://avoidthemark.com/2020/03/17/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast/

Yes, the Left Behind series is erroneous, greatly, and evil, in that it attributes God's power to satan, not possible. A verse coinciding with that article is "and when they shall say peace and safety, then sudden destruction". The one they call THE antichrist is the son of perdition, in Thessalonians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If accurate to a T, or highly accurate , in how it pans out, the time frame and participants could still be  in the future, hard to say. But I agree that the mark of the beast is probably at least along those lines. They likely won't come out and say, 'deny Jesus Christ' by signing this or accepting that. Best thing is to be ready and be doing whatever we're supposed to be doing.

     We got off topic here, but I'll go ahead and finish generally. I believe what'll also happen, is that many purported Christian believers will accept such a thing, thinking it's the Millineum reign of Christ, thus accepting the false messiah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
On 3/31/2020 at 11:13 AM, Todd A. Slee said:

If accurate to a T, or highly accurate , in how it pans out, the time frame and participants could still be  in the future, hard to say. But I agree that the mark of the beast is probably at least along those lines. They likely won't come out and say, 'deny Jesus Christ' by signing this or accepting that. Best thing is to be ready and be doing whatever we're supposed to be doing.

     We got off topic here, but I'll go ahead and finish generally. I believe what'll also happen, is that many purported Christian believers will accept such a thing, thinking it's the Millineum reign of Christ, thus accepting the false messiah.

As for the mark I agree that it sounds plausible to me.  I think of all the topics the article went over I find the two beasts subject to be the most troubling.  We can all agree that the Deep State is evil as hell so it being the first beast does make sense.  The second beast is the troubling one.  That is the most insidious of the two.  I can see how the events that I have seen in reports over the last couple weeks are fitting in place.  I have often thought about why the politicians keep running up the national debt and seem unconcerned about the amount.  Now I can see why they wouldn’t be.  If the Saint Germaine Fund has that much money then there would be no need to worry about it hence their being so calm and cool about it.  They know they have a bailout for it.  The other troubling part I find is that the offer is basically everything that we are standing for especially a return to a return to Constitutional law as apposed to common law and case law as we know it now.  It makes me wonder if we stand with the offer then we stand on the wrong side.  The more I think about it the more I think that we would need to stand on our own side to oppose the beast and stand for the true light being Christ’s Army.  I realize that this is a deep subject but if we hold the Bible to be true then we would be prudent to give this real consideration especially since most people have long considered that His coming will be during our generation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever about the beasts, etc. ....  we must take advantage of every event, to grow the militia movement.

The world is not coming to an end.  We will all be here next year, I promise you! 

(If anyone really believes the world is going to end in a few months, I have a deal for you: sign over your house to me for, say, $5000 ... but I can only have it  after one year ... or whenever you think the world is going to end.  You'll get $5000, and I won't get your house because the world will have ended. On the other hand, if you're wrong, I get your house and you only get $5000. So be sure you're right.  If it's any consolation, I'll sell your house and donate all the money, save for repaying myself $5000, to people who can use it to create brilliant websites and brilliant software to build the militia movement.)

 

 Hopefully, Trump will have won the election and this will have bought us a little time. Either way, we have to grow, grow, grow.  This virus thing will have shaken a LOT of people out of their apathy. They'll be looking for ways to protect themselves from the next big shock.

 

One of those ways is to be part of  sound, sober, sane, commonsense militia-preparedness group, ready to mobilize during community emergencies, first of all for its members, then for the whole community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Patriot1069 said:

As for the mark I agree that it sounds plausible to me.  I think of all the topics the article went over I find the two beasts subject to be the most troubling.  We can all agree that the Deep State is evil as hell so it being the first beast does make sense.  The second beast is the troubling one.  That is the most insidious of the two.  I can see how the events that I have seen in reports over the last couple weeks are fitting in place.  I have often thought about why the politicians keep running up the national debt and seem unconcerned about the amount.  Now I can see why they wouldn’t be.  If the Saint Germaine Fund has that much money then there would be no need to worry about it hence their being so calm and cool about it.  They know they have a bailout for it.  The other troubling part I find is that the offer is basically everything that we are standing for especially a return to a return to Constitutional law as apposed to common law and case law as we know it now.  It makes me wonder if we stand with the offer then we stand on the wrong side.  The more I think about it the more I think that we would need to stand on our own side to oppose the beast and stand for the true light being Christ’s Army.  I realize that this is a deep subject but if we hold the Bible to be true then we would be prudent to give this real consideration especially since most people have long considered that His coming will be during our generation. 

The troubling part I see is that agreement in the article, either a person signs it or thay can't buy or sell. It's an organization that basicalky buys each soul who signs it. I guess you could say that in a roundabout way it's denying Christ, by relying upon, worshipping, works, human endeavor, and to try to create an earthly utopia, a perfect world, a paradise, when we're told in scripture that at some point, the world will be destroyed, and it could be that it's due to repercussions from not trying to obey God and Christ, rather than a direct destruction by God > Zechariah 14:12.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
On 4/2/2020 at 6:42 AM, Doug1943 said:

Whatever about the beasts, etc. ....  we must take advantage of every event, to grow the militia movement.

The world is not coming to an end.  We will all be here next year, I promise you! 

(If anyone really believes the world is going to end in a few months, I have a deal for you: sign over your house to me for, say, $5000 ... but I can only have it  after one year ... or whenever you think the world is going to end.  You'll get $5000, and I won't get your house because the world will have ended. On the other hand, if you're wrong, I get your house and you only get $5000. So be sure you're right.  If it's any consolation, I'll sell your house and donate all the money, save for repaying myself $5000, to people who can use it to create brilliant websites and brilliant software to build the militia movement.)

 

 Hopefully, Trump will have won the election and this will have bought us a little time. Either way, we have to grow, grow, grow.  This virus thing will have shaken a LOT of people out of their apathy. They'll be looking for ways to protect themselves from the next big shock.

 

One of those ways is to be part of  sound, sober, sane, commonsense militia-preparedness group, ready to mobilize during community emergencies, first of all for its members, then for the whole community.

No one said anything about when this will all go down.  This is God’s time not ours.  As for my house, there is only one way anyone gets that.  I agree being a part of a militia group is extremely important.  My point is that the enemy of your enemy is not always your friend.  When that Allie turns on you then you have enemies on two fronts with your backside in the middle.  Who do you rely on then? Who do you concentrate fire on?  We need to watch who we call Allie. Common sense only goes so far.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The world IS going to end...at some point.  I will pray for the salvation of souls until then. If the world doesn’t end in my lifetime (I think it will) I shall have spent a lifetime living the word of Christ.  I’m not depending on Trump to save us. He’s a politician. I don’t trust him any more than I do the dems.  It is up to us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

     Very true, all of what you said. As far as trusting Trump, well, so far I do for the most part. His prior use of 'eminent domain', and his recent proposals to destroy nationsl landmarks and wildlands (far as I know it's true), makes me wonder how much of a probability it is that the power will go to his head. I hope it doesn't, but intelligence-wise, he is by far smarter than any we've had for a number of administrations, very shrewd. We need to pray he won't fall prey. In the meantime, here is something I ran across the other day that I'm sure you, and any true believer, will find useful: https://avoidthemark.com/2020/03/17/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, of course, an ally is just that: an ally. Not necessarily a friend, or a group of good people.

We allied with Stalin's Soviet Union against Hitler. We had no choice, and it was the right thing to do.

 

Right now, if there is a move against the Second Amendment, I strongly believe we should seek to ally with two Left wing pro-2A groups: the

Socialist Rifle Association, and Redneck Revolt.

 

A successful alliance -- say, a joint statement -- would cause some turmoil in the ranks of the anti-gun Left. They like to portray pro-2A people as all extreme Rightwingers ... a joint statement with these two groups would blow that image right out of the water.

 

If their leadership refuses, we should approach their individual local groups directly. 

 

I did this when Duncan Lemp was murdered: first approaching the national leaderships of these two groups, via eMail ... and when they did not reply, I emailed all of their local branches  (20 or 30 of them). Unfortunately, I didn't get replies from them either. Perhaps they were uneasy about taking up the cause of a militia supporter like Duncan.  Maybe, if there is an attempt to pass an anti-gun law in Congress, they would consider co operating with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2020 at 10:44 PM, Patriot1069 said:

I apologize for not being here from sometime.  I have been following current events and doing some research into what’s going on and what is ahead of us all.  I have found some disturbing events happening without explanation.  I have found the timing of other events suspicious.   After pouring over articles, videos, and other less than mainstream media I found an article that peaked my interest.  Everything I read made sense and was backed up by scripture.  I am not a bible thumper but I am spiritual in my beliefs. The article is not a sermon but does explain things quite well and is backed by historical proof and biblical truth.  For anyone interested in reading it I’ll post the link.  Afterward, I would like to hear from others to get their thoughts and opinions.  

 

https://avoidthemark.com/2020/03/17/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast/

Quite timely and relevant. Someone knows 'The Book' well and has done their research otherwise. Hope they're wrong about the time frame, though, thus the participants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It seems to me the mark of the beast will be a lot more obvious than all that. I just don't see Jesus being all like 'oh, you missed it, that was the mark of the beast. Sorry, too bad...' I agree with the posted article where it says that we must willingly receive the mark. In my understanding, that means we have to be aware of what it is we're accepting.

That being said, I will be taking no oaths to enter into an economic system. MotB or not, that's a recipe for disaster. I'm sure someone will be interested in my gold and silver... ;)

Good read though, OP. I don't agree with the assessment, but it was an interesting read, and may prove yet to be enlightening :)

Edited by modernpaladin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

     Taking on the enemy of our enemy is one thing that the U.S. Government has done to our detriment in many cases, especially with some of the Arab nations, and now with China, economically.

     By the same token, our government has caused a lot of those after-the-fact problems by doing so. For example, we allied with Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan, then pulled out, allowing the opponent to slaughter scores of our allies and left bin Laden's people holding the bag, later scratching our heads, thinking, 'why are they mad at us?'.

     Law enforcement and DOJ investigators and especially informants, they do that all the time, to independents and to each other, manipulating cases and ill affecting outcomes. To think that 1/3 of people in prison are there unjustly, at least partially, is likely underscoring it.

     Concerning the religious part, an excellent source for determining the mark of the beast and related items is 666truth.org. It fits the pieces together scripturally and both historically and current event-wise. There is an ever increasing incidence rate of the merging of church and state and a gross misinterpretation of scripture, over the last 100 years on the latter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was thinking about this since last night. Given that the MotB will likely be an economic system that tracks all wealth in the name of preventing corruption, those that refuse it will be black market entrepreneurs (or starve to death). Assuming a lack of currency, as currency will all be tracked, the new black market will be entirely based on barter and underground manufacturing.

So what are things that will be in demand that the new system will not allow people to buy that black market entrepreneurs (read 'criminals') can manufacture (essentially 'from scratch') that also are not immoral to proliferate?

The morality aspect is important, because, from a personal perspective, I'm OK with being a criminal to survive, but I'm not OK with hurting people to survive, which drastically limits my 'criminal' options. Recreational drugs, human trafficking, murder for hire, thuggery and etc are off the table for me (and should be for you as well, given survival in this system will in part require support from 'hearts and minds' that you won't want to alienate with such activity).

Just something to be thinking about and preparing for...

I would imagine that firearms will of course be restricted, though how they might accomplish this without a civil war (that I don't think they can win) is going to be the major roadblock to this new system. Also, homeopathic medicine is likely #2 on the list, as the pharmaceutical giants will surely be one of the main tools to coerce folks into the system by monopolizing health.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted

My apologies for being away for so long.  I have been caught up in the events going on here with Gov. Wolf, national events, and preparing for whatever is coming at us from the left.  Todd I will certainly check out that site you suggested.  Thank you.  Since I was on the last time, it has become clearer that the State has now moved to persecuting religion according to many articles I have read and interviews with church goers.  It strikes me funny that a crowded Home Depot or Walmart is ok but going to Church is outlawed.

 

Modernpaladin, I have given that a lot of thought over the last few months also.  Items like food will have to be grown by groups to sustain their needs and everything else will need to be bartered for.  Weapons would be a premium to those who have none.  It’s basically living like Mad Max but in real life.  It’s not a world I’d want to live in myself.  I believe we have a long way to go til we get to that point since the Deep State has to fall first and its going to take time for that.  Even with the Flynn documents being released its only the start.  In speaking to several vet friends, we are in agreement that it will either take a war or start a war to get it done.  I have learned to respect their opinions since they have seen action before and are level headed people.  One of them reminded me of the Hong Kong Flu in 1968 took out over 100,000 people and that pandemic was not treated like this.  At that time Woodstock was in full swing.  I fully believe we are all in for a world of shit coming sooner than we think.  Until then I’m getting ready.  I wish us all luck when the shtf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...