LetFreedomRing

Mixed Messages From The Experts (wearing masks)

Mixed Messages From The Experts (wearing masks)

Masks do help!

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Author of the topic Posted

TUCKER CARLSON TO GOVT: STOP LYING TO US ABOUT FACE MASKS

https://www.infowars.com/tucker-carlson-to-govt-stop-lying-to-us-about-face-masks/

image.png

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

lfr.jpg

lfr.jpg

Should I Put On A Mask In Public? Yes! By Dr. Alton

lfr.jpg

Should People Wear Masks in Public?

lfr.jpg

I think they're all stupid. They were saying only infected people should wear masks, now that makes a lot of sense. If a mask keeps germs of an infected person from getting to others, then it's obvious to me that a mask will keep germs from getting into a healthy person.

I've also read that 6 feet isn't nearly enough distance, which does make sense, because a sneeze can probably go that far.

But they also said that the Covid-19  can go airborne, well, I heard that about the flu bug and other germs 40 years ago. But how can they know the Covid germ can go airborne, yet find it so difficult to test for? That's rather contradictory.

On the one hand, they're saying it's a bug with unique properties and extremely difficult to test for, but on the other hand they're saying things about it which could only be known if they know quite a bit more about it than they claim to know. ,WTH?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Todd A. Slee said:

I think they're all stupid. They were saying only infected people should wear masks, now that makes a lot of sense. If a mask keeps germs of an infected person from getting to others, then it's obvious to me that a mask will keep germs from getting into a healthy person.

I've also read that 6 feet isn't nearly enough distance, which does make sense, because a sneeze can probably go that far.

But they also said that the Covid-19  can go airborne, well, I heard that about the flu bug and other germs 40 years ago. But how can they know the Covid germ can go airborne, yet find it so difficult to test for? That's rather contradictory.

On the one hand, they're saying it's a bug with unique properties and extremely difficult to test for, but on the other hand they're saying things about it which could only be known if they know quite a bit more about it than they claim to know. ,WTH?

Here are a couple points that occurred to me.

Masks keep the virus "in" so maybe some infected people who don't show symptoms (appear healthy) could prevent spreading the virus by wearing a mask...  How do you know if you're infected BEFORE symptoms start to show??  You don't...so everyone should take preventative measures and wear masks; even though it is a restriction of your rights.

If someone coughs, spreading droplets into the air, the virus could enter your eyes, for example, that aren't covered by a mask.

I'm not a medical man, but I'd be surprised if they didn't know more about the virus today... than they did just last week.  They're tracking everything about it.  From what little I know about testing; a reaction will only show after enough of the virus/bacteria has replicated and "built up" in your system.  In other words, a person infected this morning won't have enough virus in their system to show... but someone infected 3-4 days ago will.

Edited by John Last

We have to analyze this from a cost-benefit viewpoint.

If you've got a mask, it costs nothing -- except for some inconvenience -- to wear it.  If it does no good, you've lost nothing.  So, if you have to go out in public, wear one.

The real lesson here is:   No Blind Faith in The Authorities, The Experts. 

It's not easy to do experiments to test the efficacy of masks.  You need a lot of people, some infected, some not, some sneezing and coughing, some not. 

My conclusion: the best masks   FFP3  is one quality mark -- will stop the large droplets, but maybe not free-floating viruses, which apparently are under 200 nanometers in diameter and can get

through the filters. 

So it's like wearing body armor. It does NOT make you invinciible, but it's better than nothing.

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Currently they are saying that 25% of the people that are infected with Covid19 never show symptoms which means they don't know they are carrying it and are actively walking around spreading it.  The numbers of societies that are wearing masks in public are doing better on their infection rate numbers.  Masks do help, its not only science, its common sense.  Many in the medical and scientific community are saying everyone out in public should be wearing some kind of covering over their nose and mouth while this epidemic is going on.

lfr.jpg

Something else that occurred to me today, is they say they know little about the virus, yet they say some people have it but have no symptoms. Seems to me you'd have to know quite a bit about it to diagnose on a person with no symptoms, i.e., they're probably lying about how much they know about it.

6 hours ago, Liberty Prime said:

Every single picture of Field Hospital and general activity show Government workers show workers wearing them.

I suspect it’s like due to PPE shortage that causes them to recommend you don’t. Essentially suggesting you don’t compete for valuable supplies. 

Which it makes sense from their perspective. 

Case Fatality Rate is tied to the availability’s of medical services.

A worry they may have is out of reported Chinese deaths 29% where healthcare workers infected at hospitals. 

Our medical system although large would not be able to handle that strain without approaching or exceeding the 2.2 million fatality number. 

Yah but they don't need to lie to us about it like we are too dumb to understand that they really do help.  They should just say we need to prioritize the supplies to the front line health care workers.  I have a biological and health science education, when they were spewing their lies about masks not being effective in protecting against infection my jaw dropped to the ground and I'm like who's believing this crap?!  ?    People that lie can't be trusted plain and simple.  ?

lfr.jpg

Just one point: English has only one word for the third person plural, "They".

But we really need at least two:

One, for when "they" are a united, cohesive body:  "The Badgers have won all their games this year. They are a first-class team."

And other, for when "they" are not: "Conservatives are a broad tent movment. They include all kinds of diverse opinions."

Now .. with respect to the experts pronouncing on the virus: It's "they" number two.  "They" can't be lying -- because "they" don't all agree. I watched two experts being interviewed last week, on the advisability of a lockdown immediately: one said no, go slow, the other vigorously disagreed.

Possibly relevant: does anyone remember the Churchill quote, which made up the title of one of Tom Clancy's novels: "“You may take the most gallant sailor, the most intrepid airman, or the most audacious soldier, put them at a table together—what do you get? The sum of their fears.”

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Except that this virus mainly hits old people, it would be a perfect example of Darwinism in action.

If you think "they" are lying to us, then by all means -- don't wear a mask, don't isolate yourself.

In fact, have a party with all the people who think like you do.

This is how rabbits and foxes and bears at the North Pole got their white fur. In every generation of brown-furred animals,

there are some whose fur is a bit lighter, and some whose fur is a bit darker.  As succeeding generations moved North -- or

as the climate cooled down and permanent snow and ice became more prevalent --the darker-furred got eaten, or weren't as

successful creeping up on their prey, and left fewer descendants. The lighter-furred survived more frequently and had more

(lighter-furred) descendants.

After a few thousand years ... white rabbits, bears and foxes, where it's advantageous to be white. (Not just okay to

be white, but positively helpful.)

Please!!!!!!!!!   Let the liberals and Lefties defy the ban if they want to. Let them all tongue-kiss each other.

But let every supporter of the militia assume this thing could kill him, and stay isolated as much as possible.

Wash your hands often!  Don't touch your face!  When they develop a vaccine for it, get vaccinated!

It would be one thing to be killed, someday, fighting for liberty.

But to be killed by the Chinese Communist Virus, because Big Government/New World Order ...  even if it

does improve the human gene pool ........no!  We need every man.

lfr.jpg

Don't worry about who's lying and/or who isn't.  Let's review a few basics about contagious diseases.  This is simple stuff everybody should understand.

1.  You get the virus when it "invades" your body by  A.) touching contaminated surfaces then your face (eyes, nose mouth).  B.) having airborne "droplets" invade your body through the same paths.  Once inside you, it reproduces and finds it's way out, to other "hosts".

2.  You can have the virus and not be ill (maybe ever... or up to 3 weeks later).  Even if you are not feeling sick you can spread the virus; through touching things, breathing, talking coughing or sneezing (you are a disease factory, spreading it everywhere).

3.  The most effective way to stop it, is to isolate/quarantine from others... not always easy to do with family, jobs etc.  If you don't touch any surfaces or breathe into the air (outside your room let's say) you can't spread the disease.  If you don't have the virus, people outside your room can't infect you. 

As long as ANYBODY goes out for groceries, to get gasoline, or fill prescriptions, there is the chance of spreading, or catching the virus.

4.  Masks keep the virus DROPLETS from getting OUT of an infected person into the air.  Because you may have the virus and not know it, wearing a mask is a good idea... That is why they suggest everybody wear one.  Masks will not protect you from contaminated surfaces.

5.  Curfews, social distancing, and the like are simple sanitary measures to slow the spread of the disease.  They are an infringement upon your Constitutional rights, so only you can decide if helping to possibly spread the virus is worth exercising your rights. 

Note please, that any laws passed or decrees issued concerning punishments etc., for exercising your rights, are POLITICAL or LEGAL matters... not a recognized sanitation standard.