What's your take people on Q? I get the impression this is one big PyOPS.  "Stick to the plan." - DO NOTHING is the vibe I'm getting. Someone tell me otherwise.

Does anyone have any real intel on what's really going on???  They are talking about 3 days of darkness when the internet, power, and phones go down? I don't know about you but when that happens I'm not gonna just sit there and let them destroy this country. Some people tell me this is project blue beam will begin then.

9 hours ago, shodan3 said:

What's your take people on Q? I get the impression this is one big PyOPS.  "Stick to the plan." - DO NOTHING is the vibe I'm getting. Someone tell me otherwise.

Does anyone have any real intel on what's really going on???  They are talking about 3 days of darkness when the internet, power, and phones go down? I don't know about you but when that happens I'm not gonna just sit there and let them destroy this country. Some people tell me this is project blue beam will begin then.

Seems like this is exactly what it is. Events of the last 8 months seem unrelated on the surface but consider this.

1) Red flag law and confiscation passes. Allowing emergency searches and seizures to be done without a warrant if need be in cases extreme risk is deemed. Bill is submitted lockstep by some of the most free gun states in the nation after ny.

Result: nation wide armed protest

2)new York passes bail reform, majority of criminals now catch and release, including,rape,burglary and manslaughter.

Result: crime rate increases nearly 40%

3) discovery law overburdens justice system as Courts now must present all trial evidence within 15 days.

Result: courts no longer prosecuting non felonies due to overflow.

4) inmates are being released (many confirmed corona cases, tested after the fact) with no money, no food,no place to go into a society already in dissaray due to shortages,job loss and lockdown.

5) Muster call of up to 1 million issued through executive order for pandemic aide and supply relief. Troops deployed full battle rattle, states begin trying use them to initiate lockdown through check points.

6) announcements made for door to door searches and arrests using guard for Ny residents trying leave or that are out of new York.

Result: heavy resistance is vocalized. Action on standby??

EValuation: pre pandemic actions that seemed like poorly thought out ideas and caused alot of chaos overburdened the system to the point it social order was affected. Criminals have had months to get used to the fact their crimes wont be punished. The pandemic only encouraging already emboldened criminals. this Set the stage for crisis we are beginning to experience now..

Conclusion: circumstances were engineered to require and justify martial law while a restructuring takes place behind the scenes. I missed some stuff but you see what I'm saying.

"Muster call of up to 1 million issued through executive order for pandemic aide and supply relief. Troops deployed full battle rattle, states begin trying use them to initiate lockdown through check points."

My cousin is a 15 year National Guardsman who has been called up. NO "battle rattle" or even weapons, just doing transport of things like medical supplies and produce in NC somewhere. I do know they received medical supplies from a ship and transported them to the Wake County area.

Please see the column by Mark Steyn which I just posted.

'They' were NOT ready for this.

However, it IS true that 'they' -- the liberty-hating Left and their government-loving creatures -- WILL try to USE this crisis to push their own agenda: gun restrictions, preparing for gun confiscation later; increased surveillance, targetting us, not Islamists or communists.

They will do it, because they are professionals at this. 

WE SHOULD BE TOO!!!!

We should be commenting in local online newspapers, on debate forums, on Facebook, on YouTube ... we should be stressing that this proves that the normal unspoken assumption of the average American  -- that everything will be fine, tomorrow will be like today, nothing to worry about -- is WRONG. 

Most Americans just laughed at the 'Preppers', and either laughed at or feared the 'Militia movement'. But  WE HAVE BEEN PROVED RIGHT.

Now ... we should be building our numbers, preparing, when the crisis has passed and public gatherings are possible again, to hold meetings on preparing, on building a Community Defense and Emergency Response force -- the militia, in other words -- in getting ready for the next time.

There will now be millions of Americans open to this message.  The 'individualist' survivalists will be trying to convince people to run off and hide in cabin in the woods, and grow their own antibiotics, etc.  We ought to counter with the message: every family should stock up, but  what is needed is an organized community response, not dependent on the government, and the militia -- by providing security -- is the backbone of that response.  All the preparation in the world is useless if your community is wide open to desparate raiders.  This is just ABC.

At the moment, we should be volunteering our unit's help in the current crisis. Delivering food to the vulnerable, taking people to the hospital, whatever emergency measures are in place, we should try to be -- as publically as possible -- part of them.

In particular, we should be as 'close' as we can to the National Guard. Our vets in particular should take the occasion to talk to members of the Guard about what is going on,  and our 'auxiliaries' should be baking pies for them.... we have to have these people on our side.