Doug1943

The Oathkeepers on the Crisis

I think they have the right approach.  They have let an expert speak for them on the issue. The key question; is this a real

emergency, or a sinister conspiracy to impose totalitarian rule for the New World Order?

See what they think:

https://oathkeepers.org/2020/03/doctors-blunt-speech-about-covid-19-hits-home/

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

For what it's worth: I think there's a real virus, that it's contagious, and that it's killing people, and we need to be cautious health-wise. But I also think someone is pulling a fast one. So far, everyone I've heard speak on the issue, which ain't many, but seems to me there should be the same type of spirit, or aura, as when you hear of a loved one's death, or attend a funeral, or some such thing, and I haven't yet sensed or felt that. This sounded like a salesman's pitch to me. Why didn't she give some facts about the virus?

I've read that the medicine for malaria is working to get rid of it; if so, then certain properties have to be known about the virus. That actually seems contradictory, in that I heard today that hot weather kills the virus, but how can that be, seeing as how malaria, far as I know, is a tropical disease, mostly, contagious when it's hot and humid. So how could malaria medicine kill it, as it has to have similar properties as the c-virus? I'm not into medical or chemistry or anything, so I'm using an investigative mind.

I read that CNN lamblasted Trump for saying that the virus death numbers are being inflated, but a week later it was confirmed, will have to research.

Why, instead of shutting down the country, and the world, wouldn't they ask/order older people to shelter in place, since they're so susceptible?  What about the "vaccine king" Bill Gates? Is he drooling at the mouth in anticipation of injecting the world with a vaccine (which would be a handy time to secretly insert a micro tracker chip, which, who knows, maybe it could also mentally/emotionally influence people; I'm pretty sure the U.S. Government wants everyone to have a chip, at least Obama did, if info is correct. Some high ups somewhere sure do).

It wouldn't be the first time elements of our government either took advantage of a crisis, created a crisis, or intentionally made people sick (look up '30 worst experiments on humans' or such).

And why is it that in the midst of this crisis, they're trying to push more gun laws and the 'Green Deal', which will probably charge a tax for farting?

Does a preventative vaccine exist? If so, they know a lot about the virus. Several hooligans have already been pulked, including two mainstream medis outlets misrepresenting facts; one used video of a hospital in Italy, presenting it as in the U.S., and apologized for the "error". Another, in an unrelated matter, showed an attack in Syria, which was actually a military demonstration.

How about Dr. Faucci the other day in his speech? Does anyone think someone's eyes would be twinkling in such a situation? Check out that doctor's eyes in this video.

The whole thing lacks an environment of grave somberness, not to mention that they didn't even try any measures aside from lockdown.

I also read that Faucci intimated, maybe admitted, that he overrated the infectious capacity of the virus, but don't know for sure, will have to double check.

Far as I can see, they haven't told us squat. If they were serious, why would they not post the nsmes of infected people, and require everyone who has been in contact with said people to go get tested? That would enable effective tracking, which is what South Korea has been doing. That would be no more embarassing than posting who has a cold or flu, and would likely enablr eradication. Suspend the HIPPA ptivacy laws for a time.

Elderly people are more susceptible, or older? Then there's one clue, there's something different in their metabolism. There should be something different between the metabolism of all who have died, and those who have survived. So why are they not testing for whatever that is, the lack? That could easily be done, and that would already be in many people's routine blood work.

What towns have the deaths been in? Anybody know someone who died from it? HIPPA privacy laws could sure mask whatever is happening.

I believe that I just showed some effective, common sense ideas, and that something very sinister is afloat, and we have some very sinister people in high up places, for instance Barack Obama and friends, who are said to have voted to legalize abortion not only in the third tri-mester, but after the baby is born. Anyone who would allow that would do anything.

*to illustrate what kind of creeps we have in high places, to reveal the mindset; when Obama was pushing Obamacare, Senator Brad Sherman (D) stated to Congress, "...we were even told that there would be martial law if we didn't vote for it...". That's on video.

Look at this video and make yourselves believe it's not phony. These guys are full of it (by phony, I mean this episode, and what they're doing, proffering a sales pitch, not that the virus and it's effects are phony; they're on a platform of emotionalism, not needed facts):

5 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

I think they have the right approach.  They have let an expert speak for them on the issue. The key question; is this a real

emergency, or a sinister conspiracy to impose totalitarian rule for the New World Order?

See what they think:

https://oathkeepers.org/2020/03/doctors-blunt-speech-about-covid-19-hits-home/

I think there is a virus, either intentionally spread (remember the American scientist who worked in China and passed vials on to two Chinese students, who got caught taking them to China, last year or year before) or a judgment from God (noting that the good and bad people suffer and die) for everyone being rotten to each other, in which case the governments of the world would try to cover that up, also remembering that judgments from God are often or usually a consequence of our actions, individually and collectively, which many of us have learned the hard way, including myself, and that most of the experts are pissing against the wall and eating their own dung (both out of the Bible, incidentally). End of my comments on the c-virus.

Author of the topic Posted

The problem is, anyone can say anything.  And the internet amplifies it.

I could make a YouTube video on the virus.  I know a little science, so I could put on a white coat, and impress everyone with some big words that I have just learned from reading about viruses.

And then I could say:  the people who have been dying, are people who were NOT taking extra vitamin C.  Vitamin C will protect you!   And I just happen to have some for sale here ... a special price just for you!

I'm on a lot of conservative email lists, and I get nonsense like this in my inbox almost every day. Quack pseudo-doctors know that these conservative email lists are heavily loaded with older people like me, probably with not much science education, rather gullible, easily influenced by a slick video, many of them suffering from the ailments that accompany old age.  Rich pickings.

So we have to be careful.

Of course this crisis will be used by anyone with a poltical agenda to try to advance their agenda.   We should be thinking the same way. 

As for the origins of the virus ... who knows?  I'm perfectly willing to entertain the idea that it was an escapee from the Level 4 Wuhan BioWarfare lab; or even that it might have American origins!!!! as some people in the Chinese military claim. See here: https://www.unz.com/article/was-coronavirus-a-biowarfare-attack-against-china/

In fact, the Unz Review  is an interesting source of out-of-the-way information ... Ron Unz reposts all kinds of things, from Nazis to Communists and everything in between.  

But at the end of the day, I don't know.   There are almost always things going on behind the scenes that we can only guess at.  'They' -- high government officials, wealthy individuals, big corporations, government agencies -- are pretty good at hiding their tracks. Occasionally you get a whistleblower, or  they fight among each other and uncover each other's secrets.  Or they go too far and get other powerful figures worried -- so the FBI and CIA got reined in a bit in the mid-70s, by Congress.

But this is just like real war. We never know the full Enemy Order of Battle.

We never know where all his reserves are, or what he's planning to do next.

We just try to use our brains and figure out as much as we can, make good guesses, make back up plans in case we're wrong, and go on.

Even the professionals are often fooled: The PLA was into Korea for two weeks before we realized it, no one predicted the fall of the Shah or the invasion of Afghanistan.  Both the CIA and FBI had their top guys defect to the Russians, and they were unaware of it for years. 

All I know  for sure is

(1) This thing is real, and we had better protect ourselves; better safe than sorry.

(2)  Intrusive government action will be necessary, just as in war. Too bad, but it cannot be avoided. We can try to roll it back later.  We're not anarchists.

(3)  The most important thing is:  COMPLETE THE MISSION!   We should, after taking necessary defensive measures, be focussed on how we can use this crisis to grow the militia movement.

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.