Matt In West Virginia

Taylor County, WV Roll Call

All members from Taylor County, West Virginia, please answer here. Please give your name, location, and your experience if you are comfortable with doing so. We definitely need your name and location as it enables us to gather members from the same location for the purpose of forming a new militia in your area.

Thank you!

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

Author of the topic Posted

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

On 4/1/2020 at 9:49 PM, Dennis Zbosnik said:

Dennis Zbosnik, from Flemington WV,

Welcome, @ Dennis Zbosnik   . Hang in here, pal and hopefully these counties of ours will soon populate to the point that you'll have other brothers and sisters with which to meet face to face very soon.

Thanks for joining.

@ Squad 87 , should you accept your invite to the Three04, please check in here and let everyone in Taylor county know you're here!

Welcome!

@ mmurdock82abn , again, welcome to the Three04! 

Hey.You guys from Taylor county feel free to message one another and say hello! You might even wanna do breakfast one morning!

18 hours ago, Squad 87 said:

There are at least 3 of us in Taylor and need to meet f2f at some point. Me and mmurdock82abn comm the most so far.

Absolutely! You guys message each other and have a meet and greet! That would be awesome!

@ Rommel , good to have you, Sir!

Who's leading in Taylor County?  Some of us have met up, I'd like to start handing out fliers for recruiting. I only know of 2 people besides myself on here. If nobody has stepped up in Taylor to lead, I'll do it. If there's no templates for recruiting flyers, I can try and make one. I'm not that computer savvy but I've got an idea for a slogan

Something a long the lines of "Are you fed up? Want to do something about it? Are you tired of your rights and freedoms being dismissed and forgotten? Are you ready to stand up and defend the rights of yourselves and your neighbors? Join your local militia! 

Then something like mymilitia.com and 304, although the 304th sounds way better than just 304.

I'm tired of sitting here stewing and doing nothing and I know for a fact other people around the county are grumbling about the same stuff but don't know there's a community to belong to and stand up alongside one another in.

Any feedback is welcome, I'm really just winging this. I'm not a leader and I don't want to do it but if nobody else will then I'll step forward. And if I lead, I'll need all the advice and prayers that anyone is willing to send my way.

On 8/6/2020 at 9:32 PM, mmurdock82abn said:

Who's leading in Taylor County?  Some of us have met up, I'd like to start handing out fliers for recruiting. I only know of 2 people besides myself on here. If nobody has stepped up in Taylor to lead, I'll do it. If there's no templates for recruiting flyers, I can try and make one. I'm not that computer savvy but I've got an idea for a slogan

Something a long the lines of "Are you fed up? Want to do something about it? Are you tired of your rights and freedoms being dismissed and forgotten? Are you ready to stand up and defend the rights of yourselves and your neighbors? Join your local militia! 

Then something like mymilitia.com and 304, although the 304th sounds way better than just 304.

I'm tired of sitting here stewing and doing nothing and I know for a fact other people around the county are grumbling about the same stuff but don't know there's a community to belong to and stand up alongside one another in.

Any feedback is welcome, I'm really just winging this. I'm not a leader and I don't want to do it but if nobody else will then I'll step forward. And if I lead, I'll need all the advice and prayers that anyone is willing to send my way.

Well that's outstanding. Much of what you've said here is what got me motivated enough to get involved myself... being fed up and wanting to do more than talk because when push comes to shove, well. There's a time and place for everything. 

I'm afraid we have not developed any sort of standard when it comes to fliers. People are using many different ones of their own design. All over the country we are helping to organize community militias county by county, state by state. Wach county has their own (or will). Each leader or core group for that county have their own vision of what they would like their unit to be. So you'll have a very wide array of diversity among us as a whole, but more specialized most times in county units.

There should be a flier though that could include some major points that we all agree upon made easy enough. Someone needs to step up with their name and phone number and pass it to a few members that could reach you to talk about an upcoming meeting. Communications through telephone right now is best to get that one-on-one everyone has to have to function correctly... Just enough to get your meeting time and place down.

You say you have little experience in leading but if no one else will... Outstanding. Great men are only men with greatness thrust upon them. Being willing to be responsible says much about any man. I would suggest you "start" this group (if someone hasn't already), and that you do your best to form a unit until a suitable fellow, or group of men as an inner circle, come along that can do the job or help you do the jon. You'll recognize them when you see them.

For now, just try to gather the men and meet somewhere... anywhere... and talk.

Thank you for your efforts, each and every one of you that are thinking of creating Taylor County's Militia.

Matt Thompson
WV Three04 Oversight