Doug1943

Trump's Infrastructure Project Blocked

One of Trump's promises was some 'infrastructure' spending -- on roads, bridges, dams -- which is apparently long-overdue  (I can testify as to the truth of that, having

driven on some American roads that are more like Russian ones), and which would help the American working class. 

I personally believe that there should be a great national 'Civil Defense' project to prepare for the consequences of a nuclear war, not necessarily one in which we are

directly involved, but one which generates significant radioactive fallout.   (I hope everyone has spent a few dollars on a bottle of Potassium Iodide tablets. If there is

a lot of fallout it will probably have Iodine 131 in it, and you don't want your thyroid to gobble that up, so you satiate it with a couple of these tablets.)

It looks like Trump wants to move on this, but the current Chinese Communist Virus crisis is getting in the way.  When we are throgh this, and know where we are economically and financially, we

ought to be pushing for this  project.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/490707-trumps-ambitious-infrastructure-vision-faces-senate-gop-roadblock

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.