https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/what-you-should-know-about-5g-satellites-how-musks-sci-fi-dreams-are-becoming-our-living-nightmare/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=2ab622d5-9eb7-4590-8b27-561e2d438f2f

Hmmm... ClawHammer's post reminds me of when I visited my nephew in Priest Lake, Idaho.

He's a great hunter. Ought to be in the militia movement, in fact. But he's former LEO (volunteer) so

no doubt some people would object.

Anyway, while having lunch  together in a local hotel, he asked me to go into the bar and look over the door, which I did.

There was a large stuffed mountain lion, with a plaque, saying it had been shot by him in 1985.

I went back to our table, and he told me the story. Dramatic ... it got pretty close to him before he was able to finish

it off with a second shot -- from a bolt action rifle.

Supposedly, this animal had taken someone's pet dog.  And people were worried about their children,

who had to wait for the schoolbus early in the morning, when it was still dark.

I didn't say it, but my thought was,  "There are not many mountain lions left ... but there are a lot of children. Therefore ..."

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.