KCS

We need to support this an any way we can...

It's not just 5G.

All mobile phones and all computers send out rays to control you.  5G just does it faster.

The only safe thing is: 

(1) Don't get vaccinated. What was good enough for our ancestors in the 13th Century is good enough for us.

(2) Don't go near a doctor or a hospital, no matter what.  Use herbal  medicine, eye of newt, the blood of toad killed under a full moon and other tried-and-tested remedies.

(3) Stay away from all mobile phones, television sets, and computers. They are very dangerous. 

(4)  Nominate yourself -- via the mail, not electronically!  -- for the Darwin Award you will surely earn.  [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Awards   ]

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Claw Hammer said:

Oh I understand it.   Just people will make up data or science to support anything 

This is definitely serious stuff. I have experience with very powerful equipment emitting radiation, electromagnetic fields and radio frequency waves. It all has to be monitored because too much exposure will either cook you from the inside, or kill you slowly(GI. syndrome from radiation exposure). The only difference here is it is on a global scale. I do not blame most people because they do not know what these things are, but when it comes to your life, we all need to get educated and QUICK!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starlink

I believe this system can read RFID and NFC chips and could probably track anything on Earth.

It uses phased array antennas and radio frequency on a global scale.

Supposedly they are "selling" it as broadband for everyone.

I cannot see this being good for planet Earth or human's. (Disturbing the Schumann resonances /magnetic field- (Earth)and overexposure to radio frequency waves/radiation-(human)

Space junk and collisions-many satellites

They can use it with Mars.

Already testing it with Suburu cars.

They are saying it will be ready in mid 2020 for US and Canada.

https://www.inverse.com/innovation/spacex-starlink-release-moves-closer-as-fcc-clears-huge-number-of-receivers

Here is some REAL science:

In November 2016, SpaceX filed an application with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for a "non-geostationary orbit (NGSO) satellite system in the Fixed-Satellite Service using the Ku and Ka frequency bands".[22]

Look on the chart and tell me what you think... (Hint: above one GHZ are microwaves...)

Frequency
range    Wavelength
range    ITU designation    IEEE bands[5]
Full name    Abbreviation[6]
3–30 Hz    105–104 km    Extremely low frequency    ELF    N/A
30–300 Hz    104–103 km    Super low frequency    SLF    N/A
300–3000 Hz    103–100 km    Ultra low frequency    ULF    N/A
3–30 kHz    100–10 km    Very low frequency    VLF    N/A
30–300 kHz    10–1 km    Low frequency    LF    N/A
300 kHz – 3 MHz    1 km – 100 m    Medium frequency    MF    N/A
3–30 MHz    100–10 m    High frequency    HF    HF
30–300 MHz    10–1 m    Very high frequency    VHF    VHF
300 MHz – 3 GHz    1 m – 10 cm    Ultra high frequency    UHF    UHF, L, S
3–30 GHz    10–1 cm    Super high frequency    SHF    S, C, X, Ku, K, Ka
30–300 GHz    1 cm – 1 mm    Extremely high frequency    EHF    Ka, V, W, mm
300 GHz – 3 THz    1 mm – 0.1 mm    Tremendously high frequency    THF    N/A

RF currents applied to the body often do not cause the painful sensation and muscular contraction of electric shock that lower frequency currents produce.[3][4] This is because the current changes direction too quickly to trigger depolarization of nerve membranes. However this does not mean RF currents are harmless; they can cause internal injury as well as serious superficial burns called RF burns.
RF current can easily ionize air, creating a conductive path through it. This property is exploited by "high frequency" units used in electric arc welding, which use currents at higher frequencies than power distribution uses.
Another property is the ability to appear to flow through paths that contain insulating material, like the dielectric insulator of a capacitor. This is because capacitive reactance in a circuit decreases with frequency.
Frequencies of 1 GHz and above are conventionally called microwave,[7] while frequencies of 30 GHz and above are designated millimeter wave. More detailed band designations are given by the standard IEEE letter- band frequency designations[5] and the EU/NATO frequency designations.[8]

Frequencies of 1 GHz and above are conventionally called microwave,[7] while frequencies of 30 GHz and above are designated millimeter wave. More detailed band designations are given by the standard IEEE letter- band frequency designations[5] and the EU/NATO frequency designations.[8]

5G is millimeter wave- 30GHZ and above!!!

Frequency.pdf

Sincerely, 

KCS

Edited by KCS

Radio frequency can be dangerous, and have a stacked exposure effect, however distance is key. 5G runs anywhere from 600mhz through 50 ghz. The 50 ghz everyone is so concerned about has an effective distance of about a mile, a little more with a high gain antenna. You would have to plant yourself 2' in front of the radiator for a while to have a problem. Also to be considered is the milliwatt power this band is typically licensed for. Now I have been in front of 18KW at 485 mhz and it feels like ants crawling all over you. I have also been in front of a 38db radome spewing 11k ERP at 5.7 ghz and didn't feel a thing. My junk still works and I don't feel at all controlled by the government. This 5G thing used to make me laugh, now it just angers me that so many people spew so much crap and have no idea what they are talking about.

What 5G is all about: Since the higher you go in frequency the more bandwidth you have available, more content can be pushed to the end user. Like everything else, it's about money. As the (younger) public now uses phones and tablets instead of TV or Radio to receive news and entertainment, the idea with 5G is to push more content and targeted advertising to as many people as possible. It isn't about controlling your brain, you do that yourself. It's about the money. Always is.

Author of the topic Posted

Agree with that....exposure is distance AND time. If you look at it with common sense... The distance is going to be from Earth's atmosphere almost to the ground, hence the "super frequencies" (k) that they are using. The time is always, because you cannot get away from it. Everything outside is going to have constant exposure. I think also the energy is being projected from multiple satellites. There is also heat that is generated, which over time, could be a problem. As far as I am concerned, if it has not been tested, I am concerned.

Sincerely,

KCS