Mikey53

Mikey53 from Lake Ann, MI

Hello to all. I am Mike Willsey of Lake Ann, MI. Air Force vet from a long time ago. DD214 1973. Willing to help in comms and first aid, EMT elementary education, special needs certified . CDL B with air brake and can drive or operate most any equipment. Have my own supplies and practice the use of my firearms. Life member NRA, member Oath Keepers. Like being part of the Militia from the US Constitution point of view. It seems to always come to us whether we want it or not, but we will finish it with dignity and integrity. After all, most of us gave the Oath to Serve. 

Thank you.  

Guest Grey One
Posted (edited)

Afternoon Mike, welcome aboard.  Be sure to sign in to the 231 Area Code Militia here under Area Code Militias.

Edited by Grey One

Hello New here  Always a Patriot but these recent developments make me take a step forward and volunteer to fight for my country if necessary.  I am not a gun expert, two handguns for home defense shot multiple guns but since I never thought I needed a rifle before would appreciate any recommendations.  San Antonio.