Matt In West Virginia

Greenbrier County, WV Roll Call

All members from Greenbrier County, West Virginia, please answer here. Please give your name, location, and your experience if you are comfortable with doing so. We definitely need your name and location as it enables us to gather members from the same location for the purpose of forming a new militia in your area.

Thank you!

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

Author of the topic Posted

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

57 minutes ago, Matt In West Virginia said:

All members from Greenbrier County, West Virginia, please answer here. Please give your name, location, and your experience if you are comfortable with doing so. We definitely need your name and location as it enables us to gather members from the same location for the purpose of forming a new militia in your area.

Thank you!

1041 Crawley, West Virginia Greenbrier county. Lots of experience mechanic, gas and diesel and all of the repairs that go with the territory. LEO for Greenbrier county/animal control. Certified by County guidelines for small arms, rifle, retired. Certification from FEMA, large animal control during a natural disaster. Animal trainer, horses and dogs. 

I'm familiar with my ar 15 pistols, and assorted other arms. Blasting Forman for a rock quarry. And if you get bored I play the saxophone!!!!

Posted (edited)

I am Doug.  Well, I am close by in Doddridge County, near Harrison line.  Still looking for something in my area or to start something in my area.  We shall see.  In a nutshell, this is me: 

Retired Military (member of Air Force Special Operations Command).  Ground Communications. 

Former Deputy Sheriff

Former EMT

Early Retired from VA. 

Auto Mechanic by necessity and an all-around General DIY, working with my hands.  I have done a lot. 

I am 56, perhaps a little slower than some because of my past military adventures but I am a guaranteed believer in a Free America..no matter how it has to be kept that way.    

Edited by Doug Diers

Glad to see you guys are semi-close to each other. Our map is populating more and more all the time.

Nice to meet you both!

@ Michael34 , should you accept our invite, please introduce yourself here. Welcome to the network! There may be enough members here in Greenbrier for you boys to start your own unit!

On 4/3/2020 at 3:51 PM, Matt In West Virginia said:

Thank you!

1041 Russell Hodges Crawley Wv 

• Who Viewed the Topic

7 members have viewed this topic: