32 minutes ago, fixer said:

anyone watch this? what did you think?

tiger_king_1280.png

I think he looks a little bit like Brett Michaels.  The guy that is not the tiger. 

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Author of the topic Posted

Imagine if 10 years ago you were approached by a time traveler and he was like.....

“Look, I don't have much time to explain, all I can tell you is that the year 2020 is going to be an absolute shit show. 

You know Donald Trump, the star of The Apprentice? Well, he's the President of the United States and at the beginning of 2020 he gets into a Twitter beef with Iran after killing General Salami and that almost starts WW3. 

Gwyneth Paltrow makes a candle that smells like her vagina while Australia actually catches on fire and a woman tries to save it by selling 10,000 nude pictures of herself.

Kobe Bryant passes away in a helicopter crash. Half the world is devasted, the other half just makes super messed up memes. 

Up next, some dude in China eats a nasty raw bat and starts a global pandemic that specifically kills maw-maws and paw-paws. Everyone really loses their mind. 

40% of the population thinks it's the end of the world, another 40% thinks it's all fake, and 20% blames the whole thing on cell phone towers and Tom Hanks‘ kids. 

The one thing everyone seems to agree on is that the only way to survive is by hoarding toilet paper. Grocery stores are ransacked and Charmin Ultra Soft essentially replaces the dollar as the United States official currency. 

Eventually as hysteria grows, world governments are forced to shut the entire planet down and lock everyone in their houses and that's just the first 3 months. 

Seemingly, the only person that can keep the people from completely flipping out and starting a huge riot is a polygamist gun toting homosexual Oklahoma man with a meth addiction and 227 big ass pet tigers...”

Law-abiding American citizens who are participating in legal activities shall never be fearful of government reprisal.