The Wall

Food shortages coming?

Posted (edited)

I heard from a few people in the industry that the regional warehouses are running out of food. East coast is much worse in that area than west coast but nonetheless it's still going to happen. Essentially, our system isn't used to so many people having to buy groceries, a lot of people eat out, so having to stay home and buy from the grocery stores is putting a serious strain on supply.. now add hoarding to it and it's even worse. The packaging, delivering, everything isn't compatible to redirect the food from the restaurant industry. I hear they're working on it but the demand is too much. FYI.  

Edited by The Wall

8 hours ago, The Wall said:

I heard from a few people in the industry that the regional warehouses are running out of food. East coast is much worse in that area than west coast but nonetheless it's still going to happen. Essentially, our system isn't used to so many people having to buy groceries, a lot of people eat out, so having to stay home and buy from the grocery stores is putting a serious strain on supply.. now add hoarding to it and it's even worse. The packaging, delivering, everything isn't compatible to redirect the food from the restaurant industry. I hear they're working on it but the demand is too much. FYI.  

Yes, we have food shortages coming and just try to buy seeds to plant right now and see how difficult it is to find any.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Author of the topic Posted

The seeds are difficult to find for sure and some states you can’t buy them. I know a trucker who said they won’t load trucks at the warehouses. Doors locked, they can’t even use their bathrooms. So these truckers are leaving not loaded. 

Check out this post I put up a few minutes ago:

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

lfr.jpg

just got back from krogers more food now then week 1 by far! still no tp tho

bought another $300 of food and supplies

im looking at about a 75% increase in grocery's bought at my house so i can see how the pipeline at some point has to reach a gap

Law-abiding American citizens who are participating in legal activities shall never be fearful of government reprisal.

6 hours ago, fixer said:

just got back from krogers more food now then week 1 by far! still no tp tho

bought another $300 of food and supplies

im looking at about a 75% increase in grocery's bought at my house so i can see how the pipeline at some point has to reach a gap

They are probably pretty close to depleting their supplies and with no more or not much more production the shelves will start going bare again and potentially stay that way for some time.

lfr.jpg

• Who Viewed the Topic

13 members have viewed this topic: