KCS

Man...had to share this...

Whoa!!  I just got paid with three of these these things yesterday! At first I thought they were a joke, because I had not heard that they were being issued, Then my wife and I could not

figure out who the fellow on the note was -- his name is in script and not easy to read.  I had to go to the internet to find out it was the famous artists, Turner.  (You see ... another clue:

these notes will re-radiate the 5G signals and strengthen them and TURN you into a zombie.)

I hope this meme spreads throughout Britain, because I'll offer to buy these evil 20 pound notes, which no doubt give off malignant

rays, for ten pounds each!   And this fellow  'Evil!! Evil!!' is now the front runner in my Crazy Conspiracist of the Year contest!  (And the competition is heavy, so he's done well.)

Many years ago, my then-wife and I hitchhiked from Houston to Oklahoma. In East Texas we were picked up by a cheerful young woman, who proceeded to tell us that JFK had been

a Communist!  Proof?  Well, if you looked below his collar on the fifty-cent piece, you would see a hammer and sickle!!!  And when i later looked, there was indeed a little mark, but

you would have to be very imaginative, or high on something, to see a hammer and sickle there.  But people who believe this sort of stuff will convince themselves of anything, literally

anything. 

Anyway, I'm off to go into business buying deadly 20 pound notes! 

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

The Russian disinformation people at the Internet Research Agency ('Glavnet')  in St Petersburg must be laughing themselves sick at what's happening in the UK and US. (Lunatics have burnt a 5G tower here.) 

"And these people thought they could put down Mother Russia???? Ha ha ha ha ha. Those antique Communists who used to run our country thought they had to match the Americans missile-for-missile, and sent the motherland bankrupt trying.  We're making them turn themselve inside out with just a few fake Facebook and Twitter accounts! "

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.