Matt In West Virginia

Cabell County, WV Roll Call

All members from Cabell County, West Virginia, please answer here. Please give your name, location, and your experience if you are comfortable with doing so. We definitely need your name and location as it enables us to gather members from the same location for the purpose of forming a new militia in your area.

Thank you!

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

Author of the topic Posted

@ 11b  (I hope 11 doesn't mind me copying his intro here):

"I'm more towards Cabell County but will assist Wayne county as well as any surrounding areas not covered.

"Previous combat veteran. looking to set up a citizen watch in huntington, barboursville, wayne county.
1st: Would like to get people who are interested in advocating for 2A rights and to call upon our government via phone calls to oppose unconstitutional gun laws.
2nd: Would like to get a phone list to do virtual training of hands on tactics for self defense inside your home during this crisis, where to go if you get ran out of your home and the police cannot respond and how to call 911 first before doing anything and different sorts of barricades you can use to thwart off people that are attempting to commit a crime.
3rd: Work with law enforcement but realize that they may become ill due to this pandemic and we may have to mobilize but make the plans to do just that to protect our Country and citizens but stand back and work with law enforcement when all possible. 
4th: Have central rally points for this location in case law enforcement is overwhelmed 

I feel like the longer this goes on the more we need to unit in case our law enforcement is overwhelmed. I feel like working with law enforcement is crucial as i would want to work with individuals that would work with law enforcement and have their backs in case they are overwhelmed with calls or their is further chaos.

I feel it is essential to have a network of people who know where to go in case our law enforcement is overwhelmed and we need to get away with our families or work with law enforcement to protect our communities. Furthermore, i feel it is essential to call 911 to document or get directions unless they are absolutely overwhelmed with calls.

It would be great if the Sheriff of each county would participate or at least know of the watch group so that they dont mistake us as a *threat* to our Country or Community, but instead an ASSET to work with them be the second line of defense in case they are overwhelmed or require our assistance or we need to mobilize in a secure location to protect our families and communities from chaos." ~ @ 11b

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

@ Republicist  , @ Ron Smith   

Hello and welcome to ALL the new members here in Cabell! 

There are at least two of you here. If you would, you all private message each other, get some phone numbers and have a meet and greet to meet each other. Do that over breakfast or lunch usually works pretty good! It only takes two to start something.

Hope you guys get in kick started in Cabell! Awesome!

I would love to get something started here in Cabell County. I feel like, if the rioting and other nonsense ever reaches our area, the Huntington area is a high-risk area and it would be good to have a well organized group that is able to step up and help protect the community and backup our police and sheriffs if needed.

Edited by Ron Smith

18 minutes ago, Ron Smith said:

I would love to get something started here in Cabell County. 

That's great, man. 

Well how about you and @ Republicist  contact each other via pm, meet each other over breakfast and talk. You just may start something and word-of-mouth will give like minded people a place to go in Cabell.

I agree with your every word that things look urgent. We need to stock up on food, ammo, and a couple of platoons to help guard life and property would be very good.

Time is of the essence right now. The possibilities of things going south can't be rightly calculated at this time.

Hello and welcome to the Cabell County Three04, @ America1st ! It looks to be like you are bordering Cabell and Wayne counties, so either would probably be a place for you. There are already enough members here in Cabell to get a unit up and running. We just need a leader to step out and pull things together.

Give this some thought and to ALL of you here in Cabell, have a meet and greet! Send each other some messages. I hope to see a unit soon. That would be awesome.

My thanks to all for your time, interest and passions.

Matt Thompson
Three04 Oversight

How about it, guys?  We should do a meet and greet or something. Anyone waiting for something to start, it's started. If it comes here, we should have at least met each other beforehand. I'm happy to try to organize something, just send me a PM if you are interested in more than just chatting online.

9 hours ago, Ron Smith said:

How about it, guys?  We should do a meet and greet or something. Anyone waiting for something to start, it's started. If it comes here, we should have at least met each other beforehand. I'm happy to try to organize something, just send me a PM if you are interested in more than just chatting online.

It sometimes takes people a while to see a post like this. When they don't get a response immediately they check in less often.

Please keep checking back. Thank ytou...

Welcome @ TLpatriot1992  to the Cabell County WV Three04!

This area is now forming an active unit. Please introduce yourself and send some private messages to the members here to learn more about getting this unit up and running in Cabell.

Thank you, Sir!

Matt Thompson
Three04 Oversight

• Who Viewed the Topic

4 members have viewed this topic: