An interesting perspective on the current situation

In three short months, just like He did with the plagues of Egypt, God has taken away everything we worship. God said, "you want to worship athletes, I will shut down the stadiums. You want to worship musicians, I will shut down Civic Centers.  You want to worship actors, I will shut down theaters. You want to worship money, I will shut down the economy and collapse the stock market. You don't want to go to church and worship Me, I will make it where you can't go to church"
"If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Maybe we don't need a vaccine, Maybe we need to take this time of isolation from the distractions of the world and have a personal revival where we focus on the ONLY thing in the world that really matters. Jesus.

• Like 2

Hey Fixer...

So weird, but i was thinking the same concept of this yesterday. Just a little different. I thought that it was Satan's "children" that has caused all of this. Of course, to use it for their own greedy reasons, and bring sadness to us for their enjoyment.  I also thought that it was probably a good thing....why? Because we are in a spiritual war as well as a literal one. Also, it was the beginning of a holy week. What better thing for God to have but so many of his people, all together at once, praying for his strength and victory? Beautiful win!!

KCS-😜

• Like 2

If there is an omnipotent God, then of course, everything that happens, happens with His knowledge.

If you cut through an artery, it's with His knowledge.

But ... that does not mean you shouldn't stop the bleeding!!!   Your actions to save your own life are also with His knowledge.

So also with this virus. 

Interpret it however you will, via your religious or philosophical beliefs.

But if the virus was allowed to come into being, then our actions to fight it were also allowed to come into being.  We were, presumably, given our good brains, for a reason.  And we were made unequal, with some people have really really good brains, devoted to science and medicine, for a reason.

Now we must use our brains to both fight the actual virus, taking the best advice we can get from our scientists around the world, AND fight on the political front against the Leftist human viruses, who will try to use this plague to really make us sick, sick with the deadly illness of over-bearing authoritarian government.

And we have only ourselves, not any scientists, to figure out how to carry out the second task.

• Like 2

You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

3 hours ago, fixer said:

In three short months, just like He did with the plagues of Egypt, God has taken away everything we worship. God said, "you want to worship athletes, I will shut down the stadiums. You want to worship musicians, I will shut down Civic Centers.  You want to worship actors, I will shut down theaters. You want to worship money, I will shut down the economy and collapse the stock market. You don't want to go to church and worship Me, I will make it where you can't go to church"
"If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Maybe we don't need a vaccine, Maybe we need to take this time of isolation from the distractions of the world and have a personal revival where we focus on the ONLY thing in the world that really matters. Jesus.

Heard on radio earlier that Israel and some other country are putting aside differences to fight the supposed threat (farce in my opinion). People getting along is much better, of course, but..."when they (the world) shall say peace and safety, then comes sudden destruction, and they shall not escape". That's because world peace will only be achieved by total unification, discarding personal and religious beliefs, i.e., denying Christ. The time is ripe.

• Like 1
Guest TRAWDADDY

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 

Happy to see this! 

Yeshua is the answer. 

It took years of my life to realise that the Bible doesn't teach religion - it teaches us who Yeshua is. All things together ( Russia being in Syria & the recent alliance with the nations outlined in Ezekiel, global pandemic,real or manufactured.. collapsing economy, & a handful of other prophecies in God's Word that coincide with the last days & what will be happening leading up to it - I'd say it's a pretty safe bet to say we are there. Sadly, most churches abandoned the truth of God's Word in favor of 'American Jesus' who wants you to be rich, healthy & happy & advocates whatever sinful lifestyle you want. Reality - Yeshua is a warrior. Read Revelation, read the Prophets the Law - "Nice guy Jesus" is a hoax & I believe that's the real reason the churches have been shut down. In 2nd Timothy Paul writes "know this also that in the last days perilous times shall come..." The word 'perilous'is translated from the Greek word 'chalepos'. this word is only used describing one other person in the Bible and that is when Jesus cast the demon called Legion out of the demoniac. He is described with the same word - Chalepos. In other words - in the last days demonic times shall come. 

he also goes on to talk about how many people will become apostate & abandon the truth. Yeshua warned us in Matthew - "many shall say to me in that day Lord Lord have we not cast out demons in thy name, have we not preached in your name, and then your name have we not done many wonderful works? and he will say to them - "depart from me ye that work iniquity I never knew you."

Iniquity is - lawlessness. Living as if God's laws do not apply because Jesus died to cover all of our sins & therefore we can let millions of babies be aborted & murdered, we can let homosexuals get married and call it a union, we can fill our houses with things that were made by people who were enslaved and we can claim that we measure our blessings by God by how much monetary things that we have as taught by false prophets like Joel olsteen. God is a holy God. 

Yes God is love, and yes, Yeshua loves you. But let me ask you this: 

Do you love your family? I'm assuming that the answer is yes. 

What would you do if someone tried to harm your family? 

what would you do if someone was breaking into the house and your family was there and you didn't invite them? What would you do if you invited someone to your house and when they got there they disrespected every single rule of your house and acted as if they can just do whatever they want because they know what your name is? 

God is the same way. 

You see what people have forgot is this : " unless you repent you shall all likewise perish." 

The good news is there is still time. 

But it will not be easy, God has always chosen warriors & a warrior of God fights the battle that the world says cannot be won. 

And that is the test of our faith. 

Edited by Stand with the God of Israel
Additional thoughts
  • Like 2

Joshua 24:15 "But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

1 minute ago, Todd A. Slee said:

Something to remember: Christ, in the New Testament, said "do no murder". In the Old Testament, the original wording of the Sixth Commandment is to not murder > https://www.nationalreview.com/2014/12/you-can-kill-dont-murder-dennis-prager/

This is true. Murder & killing are not the same in the Bible. Killing is act of defense & murder is to take the life of someone who hasn't tried to harm you. 

• Hello 1

Joshua 24:15 "But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."