!!!J3!!!

GA III% Martyrs

The GA III% Martyrs are now recruiting dedicated and active members. If you're able bodied and looking for a brotherhood with strong values and big plans, please pm me or follow the steps on the banner. 

Thanks.

poster4_5_10187.png

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, !!!J3!!! said:

Where you from brother?

im a floridian. i just try to help along where i see it needs on here. pointing out stuff that doesnt make sense or giving out ideas. im not in a unit yet, im 19 and still trying to get a basic kit togethor, but i more than likely will be sooner than later the way things are going...

Edited by young patriot

Author of the topic Posted
47 minutes ago, young patriot said:

im a floridian. i just try to help along where i see it needs on here. pointing out stuff that doesnt make sense or giving out ideas. im not in a unit yet, im 19 and still trying to get a basic kit togethor, but i more than likely will be sooner than later the way things are going...

Oh cool man I grew up in Brevard County. Yeah definitely get you a good stockpile built up and be on the ready to disappear without having to sacrifice too much.

23 minutes ago, !!!J3!!! said:

Oh cool man I grew up in Brevard County. Yeah definitely get you a good stockpile built up and be on the ready to disappear without having to sacrifice too much.

working on it... i kinda wish i took up my moms offer when she recommended we go camping when i was younger.... lol. 

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, young patriot said:

working on it... i kinda wish i took up my moms offer when she recommended we go camping when i was younger.... lol. 

Hell YouTube is poweful my friend. You can look up all kinds of stuff and go outside and practice it

Edited by !!!J3!!!

10 minutes ago, Claw Hammer said:

You really think your ready to die .....interesting 

Ready? No. Willing for a good cause? Definitely. Slow night for the keyboard warriors?

6 minutes ago, !!!J3!!! said:

Ready? No. Willing for a good cause? Definitely. Slow night for the keyboard warriors?

Oh boy...  you're one of those types.....thanks

Planning to die for something you dont even understand.   Tough to recruite stable people that way.  

10 minutes ago, Claw Hammer said:

Oh boy...  you're one of those types.....thanks

Planning to die for something you dont even understand.   Tough to recruite stable people that way.  

PLANNING to die? Where the hell did you gather that from? Brother I think you need to go to sleep and come back to try this again tomorrow. Planning and willing are too very different things. A good cause being defending my household, my rights, my friends, family, country, beliefs etc. Go troll someone else.

4 minutes ago, !!!J3!!! said:

PLANNING to die? Where the hell did you gather that from? Brother I think you need to go to sleep and come back to try this again tomorrow. Planning and willing are too very different things. A good cause being defending my household, my rights, my friends, family, country, beliefs etc. Go troll someone else.

The groups  name is martyrs..... I guess emos need a group to join.  God luck buddy and relax nobody's trolling you.    Just found it to be a interesting.  When you run into people like you.

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

have a good time 

8 minutes ago, Claw Hammer said:

The groups  name is martyrs..... I guess emos need a group to join.  God luck buddy and relax nobody's trolling you.    Just found it to be a interesting.  When you run into people like you.

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

have a good time 

Emo? The only emotional person in this conversation is the one randomly appearing on a post to do nothing more than point out that they don't like it and that can clearly not understand the difference between planning to die and be willing to die. You need a hobby fuck boy, not one that includes sitting on your ass and being an annoying old shit head for no reason. 

13 hours ago, Claw Hammer said:

have a good time 

13 hours ago, !!!J3!!! said:

Emo? The only emotional person in this conversation is the one randomly appearing on a post to do nothing more than point out that they don't like it and that can clearly not understand the difference between planning to die and be willing to die. You need a hobby fuck boy, not one that includes sitting on your ass and being an annoying old shit head for no reason. 

guys, whether we like it or not, we may be the only backup we get. Try to remember what we are here for. This is bigger than us, and we need everyone on the same page. We won't have a lot of reinforcements until after this thing is WELL underway, so try not to fuck with eachother to much. They may save your life one day.

32 minutes ago, young patriot said:

guys, whether we like it or not, we may be the only backup we get. Try to remember what we are here for. This is bigger than us, and we need everyone on the same page. We won't have a lot of reinforcements until after this thing is WELL underway, so try not to fuck with eachother to much. They may save your life one day.

I agree, Idk what the hell possessed him to just start jumping on me about a damn name