Bighawaiiancookout

We need to do something

So I don’t know why but liberty is weighing heavy on my mind lately. Now, with the age of technology we have such an advantage at getting out there and moving quickly. Why wouldn’t we take advantage of that? Obviously we are being lied to, obviously it’s being flaunted in our face. Why have we not done something to show our force. Even if 500 people marched around with some rifles and pitchforks. That show of force is at least going to attract someone’s attention, let alone attract a following. 
Now I’m not the smartest and there is a lot to be discussed. But does a boogaloo need to happen? Or can Americans get together? March the gates and say we the people want our country and our liberty back? The people who somehow control us do not speak for us. 

very much agreed for marching, flags and banners.

no to pitchforks and rifles that just adds fuel for the leftist to say 'look at all the crazy gun nuts'

Though the Virginia rally was deemed a success , I believe that was a rarity...the leftist wont let that hapin again

@ Bighawaiiancookout , Yes, a boogaloo IS needing to be called for soon, just not yet. We STILL need more numbers. You have just came forward, so maybe there are more, hopefully, but unless they are marching down the streets, it's best to in the meanwhile prep, train, and find more people.... I don't see anything else that we can do. 
*I have been recruiting for YEARS and even MORE in a hurry since at LEAST late November.... There are MULTIPLE patriot group organization websites all over the web. And I have been in every single one for the state of NY (but got rid of those accounts and are now solely on this one due to lack of adequate activity on those). For some states more than others. And for other states not at all (I have tried to help OTHER patriots connect also with patriots in THEIR state). I can try to find some patriots from your town, but, like I said, it hasn't been easy and I have been looking for a long time, and within these last few months, a LOT, looking back over and over again. I'm glad that you came forward, though! It brings SOME hope! 🙂 👍 

@ Dav Harzin , Who CARES what the leftists think??! If we did that, then we wouldn't get anywhere and would get taken over and have our guns taken away! What do you think the left would say if the feds come barging in our home and we shot fire? What do you think the media will spin it THEN?? It doesn't MATTER what the left thinks! If we gotta boogaloo, then so be it! Ta HECK what the left thinks! They don't want any bullets fired at all!! Not that I am for that, but if push comes to shove, I would like to defend myself and others than just let them take it and NOT shoot because I was worried about what the left would think about it!! *Although, unfortunately, I don't own any guns (liberal parents. Their house, their rules). But they didn't say anything about owning a compound bow, though! Lol!! 😜 And, WANTED to get a gun, anyways, whether they approve or not at this point, but it takes too long of a process here in NY, so, compound bow it is. 👍 Gonna have to go all Green Arrow during boogaloo I guess. Lol!! Will most likely will be one of the first people shot dead in combat, but, hey, if I can distract at least ONE enemy. It helps. 🤷‍♀️stephen amell arrow GIF  

Can we do some video conferencing or something so we can get to know everyone? Things are moving fast and I heard a lot of troop movement is happening. This cannot continue if everything is shut down. I'm hearing the government is telling suppliers to stop making esstential items such as bread, milk and so on. That means food storages. We need to assemble and it should of been done a long time ago.

Edited by shodan3

You need to stop with the left and right party divide....   none of that matters 

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

Author of the topic Posted

@ Dav Harzin  unfortunately rifles and pitchforks for those that done have them are necessary. Not only to provide value and integrity to any of our arguments but also as a defense tool, never know man. No one needs to fire a shot, let us be fired upon if that is the case. Sorry not sorry, rifles are necessary. At this rate, our second amendment is probably due to go any day now. 

Author of the topic Posted

@ shodan3  if any time is right it’s gotta be soon. Our lives are basically being made a mockery of. I used to use VPNs and be low key but fuck that. Why is our liberty at stake right now? This shit needs to be fixed 

Guest friendofmontocello

Yes!!  I will stand next to anyone, anywhere who is willing to fight (even die) for our Natural Rights.  These governors need to be put on trial for crimes against the Constitution and executed.  Let’s organize a huge rally in the capitals.  Let’s March (with weapons) down our Main Sts.  

1 hour ago, friendofmontocello said:

Yes!!  I will stand next to anyone, anywhere who is willing to fight (even die) for our Natural Rights.  These governors need to be put on trial for crimes against the Constitution and executed.  Let’s organize a huge rally in the capitals.  Let’s March (with weapons) down our Main Sts.  

...well that's extreme and why people won't take you seriously 

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

Guest friendofmontocello

And what do you think is happening now?  We can’t leave our homes?  Go to church?  Open our businesses?  Meanwhile, we wait for crumbs (someday) from the master (government).  I don’t know about you, but I think Freedom is more precious than life.  

23 minutes ago, friendofmontocello said:

And what do you think is happening now?  We can’t leave our homes?  Go to church?  Open our businesses?  Meanwhile, we wait for crumbs (someday) from the master (government).  I don’t know about you, but I think Freedom is more precious than life.  

Then go do something about it.

Guest friendofmontocello

This is why I came here.  To suss our any similarly minded people.  Why are you “here”?

4 minutes ago, friendofmontocello said:

This is why I came here.  To suss our any similarly minded people.  Why are you “here”?

To basically vent and watch the world burn

Guest friendofmontocello

Useful.  I know some other men who have ED.  I can hook you up if you’re interested.

1 minute ago, friendofmontocello said:

Look it up.

Oh your cute .  You need to see my cock to figure things out.  

Let's face it you..  will do nothing but talk and bullshit here.  Go out and achieve something. 

I can see the rifles and pitchforks....but it HAS TO BE BIGGER THAN the Richmond rally, and just as clam and cool.

and multiple state capitals, Get 100,000 in each of the 10 major cities. Hell yeah, get that and me and the crew will be there with full kit.