How many of yall are actually CPR/AED Certified?

Guest West Virginia Ridge Walker

How many of yall are actually CRP/AED Certified?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How many of yall are actually CRP/AED Certified?

Edited by West Virginia Ridge Walker
On 4/7/2020 at 2:15 PM, Claw Hammer said:

I am also infant certified and I only killed six dummy children.    I also have broken the spring on a adult dummy with my super compressions. 

ha ha been there. 

On 4/7/2020 at 11:05 AM, West Virginia Ridge Walker said:

Well? I said I was certified, but truth is, I haven't renewed my certification since I retired from the railroad 10 years ago.

So I might do in a pinch. And the sight of me coming down to give you mouth to mouth damned well may revive you all by itself. So... I'm not COMPLETELY useless, HAHAHAHAHAH.

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

Important Information

Use of this site is confirmation and acceptance of your understanding of our Terms of Use , Privacy Policy and site Guidelines . We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.